Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Do you know ROBLOX?

Kevin Tang

i dont play the game anymore, i was quite fond of it.

granted the game has its problems. But its a good way to kill some time.

I used to play Roblox when I was younger, it was kinda my beta version of Minecraft until I could get Minecraft ^_^

Once I had gotten Minecraft I stopped playing Roblox, though at this point I haven't played either Roblox or Minecraft in literally years 

(edited)

I'm pretty much obsessed with that game. :twi: Although, I do have my breaks from it, like at this moment. But I always find myself going back to it. It's just a very enjoyable game to me since there's so many different things to do. :ooh: 

Edited by StrawCherry

On 26/05/2018 at 5:12 AM, StrawCherry said:

I'm pretty much obsessed with that game. :twi: Although, I do have my breaks from it, like at this moment. But I always find myself going back to it. It's just a very enjoyable game to me since there's so many different things to do. :ooh: 

That is how I feel about the game. If you got bored with one game, there are plenty of other games you can play right? :lol: or if you got bored with other people's game, you can make your own.

On 26/05/2018 at 5:03 AM, King of Canterlot said:

I used to play Roblox when I was younger, it was kinda my beta version of Minecraft until I could get Minecraft ^_^

Once I had gotten Minecraft I stopped playing Roblox, though at this point I haven't played either Roblox or Minecraft in literally years 

And what year was that?

32 minutes ago, Jakeduhcreeper said:

I still play but i'm mad they took out the fourms. That was honestly all I would do on roblox for a while.

I never used the forum but I knew that they removed it because of a forum raiding by a stupid YouTuber.

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

I've played Roblox a few times before, and it's not really a fun game in my opinion.

If you have a real computer that can run real games, then yeah, Roblox is not really that fun

I just now realized that its a substitute for the potato and F2P PC users

• Brohoof 1