Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, everypony! <3

AutumnRose2187

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Friend showed me the show several years ago, instantly fell in love.

Hi, everypony! My name is Autumn Rose. It's great to be here! I look forward to making new friends here.

Here's some stuff about little ol' me...

- I'm a big fan of movies, especially Star Wars and the Marvel Cinematic Universe (still not over Infinity War, aaaaa).

- I'm a writer and published poet, mostly writing short stories with a science fiction theme.

- I'm transgender (MTF) and hope to be on my way of being my true self very soon, and I'm a big supporter of the trans community <3

- I love to make new friends, so don't be shy to send me a message or two!

That's it for now, I suppose. I'm excited to be here! Have a nice day, y'all~

-- Autumn

• Brohoof 7

I think I found your long lost sibling, @Sunset Rose~! :P

In all seriousness, welcome to the MLP Forums, Autumn~! :grin: It's great to have you here~!

Since your main endeavor was to make friends, I believe you've picked an amazing place, my dude~! Hopefully you can accomplish your goal~! :squee:

Have a great time out there, Autumn~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :grin:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome @AutumnRose2187! You've come to the right place for friends and interests, we have plenty for everyone. Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask should you have any questions. ^ ^

@The Recherche Then my parents have some explaining to do!

Hi to you too, Autumn Rose! Welcome to the forums. :grin: I can say that finding friends on a Friendship is Magic-themed forum happens quite a lot! Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Sup, and welcome to the Herd! You will find many friends here! Also, about IW, I have what Strange intends to do here!

Spoiler

Strange saw the steps needed to win. Him letting Thanos to win was part of his plan.

Nice to see another pony around!

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome! :yay: And really, I don't think anyone will be getting over Infinity War until the second part comes out. :sealed: 

Back on topic, I think you've found the perfect place for you here, because I'm my opinion this is one of the friendliest parts of internet I have ever seen. :fluttershy: I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :squee:

• Brohoof 2