Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name a contribution that your state/country has provided

NothingIsEverything

Indiana has provided 3 major things: Indycar, Holiday World aaaaaaand meth. Still waiting for the news of a methed up Indycar driver ramping off rollercoasters in Holiday World. Which, by the by, if you haven't been to Holiday World, go there. Awesome theme park. Haven't been there myself in years despite living just a couple of counties away.

Oh and Indiana is the home of the developers of Terarria. There's that.

• Brohoof 2

Greetings from England. We gave you rock and roll.

Stroopwafels. The Dutch have contributed some more minor things like the microscope, but stroopwafels are clearly more important. Also Dutch inspired a lot of pirate lingo like 'avast' from 'hold fast', which in turns comes from 'hou vast' and means 'hold on'.

I suppose on a serious note, we had Lyndon B. Johnson serve as president who did a fairly good job in terms of helping civil rights reform happen :wacko: . Too much to list I suppose :umad: .

Also really good barbecue :nom: .

southside-market-and-barbeque.3602592bc3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Florida....where should I start? :lol: Well, NASCAR was born here, we also got about a million other things and places for tourists. Oh, and oranges. Citrus fruits. All that. :P I was born in Illinois though, so....Illinois offers....corn? Beans? :lol:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

A miracle happened in Waco,TX back in the 1880s. A legend was born that would light the darkest corners of one’s life and bring happiness to the downtrodden. A simple, sweet nectar from the Heavens above known as:320px-Dr_Pepper_modern.svg.png

• Brohoof 2

On 5/25/2018 at 3:33 PM, kaiser5578 said:

the car

The first patented car might have been German, but the actual first car's origin is debatable. The first car that featured the layout has become standardized (2 or 3 pedals on the floor, and gear shifter on the floor) was actually a Cadillac.

On 5/29/2018 at 6:10 PM, Vulon Bii said:

The first patented car might have been German, but the actual first car's origin is debatable. The first car that featured the layout has become standardized (2 or 3 pedals on the floor, and gear shifter on the floor) was actually a Cadillac.

yeah, but until it can be proven otherwise us Germans are going to selfishly hold it as another one of our wondrous contributions (think of us a Thomas Edison the country)

Tech giants in Silicon Valley. Apple, Tesla, AMD, Intel, Cisco...etc

Lots of natural produce like fruits and nuts. Pistachios, Almonds, Oranges, Cabbage, Cauliflower...etc 

I suppose and know that we have quite the largest automotive following in the country. Lots of people who likes all kind of cars. Several racetracks and car events in the sunny climate. 

Maybe hipsters also...

• 2 weeks later...