Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your feelings towards people who attack us MLP fans.

Dashy 4 Ever

*Shrugs* Let them. I couldn't be bothered. It's not up to me to decide how others should waste their time. I waste it the way I want and I don't let anybody tell me how to waste it, so I can at least not tell others how to waste their time :P

• Brohoof 4

My feelings towards those people out there who blindly attack us and make assumptions about us are not very good feelings. I think anyone who attacks someone over a simple TV show is just plain sad, and the attacker needs to find something better to do with their time. Really those who attack us for liking what we do shouldn't even get the attention of our thoughts, they're so worthless and pathetic.    

• Brohoof 5

11 minutes ago, Passion said:

*Shrugs* Let them. I couldn't be bothered. It's not up to me to decide how others should waste their time. I waste it the way I want and I don't let anybody tell me how to waste it, so I can at least not tell others how to waste their time :P

Just let them hate there no reason why we should do

• Brohoof 1

you should kill them all!! muahahaha

JK JK don' t do that please

well i don't bother when people attacks me but still it's pretty damn stupid, maybe if those people at least watch the show and making a opinion about it, so they can discuss about it without atacking anyone. That rule counts with everything tbh, atacking people by words or physical is always bad, if you want to expose your opinions just argue like a normal people ^~^ and like that we are all happy

• Brohoof 1

Did we time travel back to 2010 or 2012?
Seems like if anything, anyone doing it now, is being an edgy twatwaffle, and trying to be "le cool kid". Those are far more cringy then fanboys.

That kind of people are very likely the least of my concerns. If they laugh at people that like MLP, I'll either just ignore it or laugh along.

Still stick to what I've already said on other forums, "I don't get mad at interchangeable opinions I don't agree with voiced by strangers on the internet. Got better, real things to worry about.". If by "attack" you mean actually seeking harm against you on the internet, like trying to dox you or invade your privacy just to spite you for liking a children's show, that's a different story. That gives you the right to push back, in my eyes. Otherwise, I say just let the "bad anti-bronies" have their opinions because we've already gone over why we completely disagree with them anyways.

• Brohoof 1

I don't get mad at them or anything as all that does is further escalates tensions which does no one a world of good. All I do is ignore them and continue on with my role in the fandom despite what people like them think. If they are ignored, they lose their power and credibility.

• Brohoof 1

I normally don't care, I let them talk while I continue with my day. I've been a Brony for 6 years, and one thing I've learned is that fighting back with trolls solves nothing.

• Brohoof 1

If they're attacking the toxicity of the Brony community, than I'm on board with them. If they're attacking people for liking MLP, I couldn't care less about them.

(edited)

There are smarty-pants know-it-all all over the internet.

There are some black sheeps on the forums as well who join the forums just for bashing people for what they think is not right (in their opinion).

My experience told me to ignore such people.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zIOVMHMNfJ4

But if you ask about my feelings towards those people then

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8CWmsbxULVs

Edited by An Admirer
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey, if they're going to waste their precious time doing something as silly as attacking (only verbally or online, if it's physically then it's a different story) us, a group of people who like a kid's show, tell them to go right ahead. You may think that it's rude, which it somewhat is, but I also see it as that they care about us and that they care enough to want to spend their time out of their busy lives talking about us. Which is a nice thought every once in a while. :D

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 2

I think we already have plenty of threads like this that pretty much ask the same question. But at least to answer this one---who cares?
Who cares what anyone thinks? Live your life man. If someone begins to give you hell, just laugh and walk away giving them none of your time. They aren't worth it. You rise and get mad, they'll only taunt more, that's what they do. Anger and bullying comes from ignorance. Just walk away and save your energy for something worth fighting over. It's thier loss, really, not taking the time to talk to you, understand you, or respect you.