Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your feelings towards people who attack us MLP fans.

Dashy 4 Ever

I feel the same way about MLP bashers as I do about people who bash anyone; they're lame. If someone has nothing better to do than try to drag someone else down to their level they must lead a pretty pathetic and empty existence. Their opinions don't hold enough merit to concern me, hence I'm not concerned.  

(edited)

I can't say that they're wrong, I sometimes feel that liking a little girl TV series is a weird thing. :sunny: Also, I will never tell anyone in public that I'm a brony so I think I won't get attacked by other people. :lie:

Anyways, what kind of attacking are we discussing?

Edited by Kevin_Tang
  • Brohoof 1

I find them pretty sad, honestly. I had a kid(A legit kid, like 12 or something) say I was a, and I quote," Faggot who should slit my wrists and should go back to banging my sister". Later on, I found out he was really big into anime. By really, I mean REALLY into it.

Someone says you suck, just laugh with them and agree. Someone says your gay for liking MLP, just say "I know, right?"

You can't get rid of the haters. You just make room for them.

• Brohoof 1

I don´t care at all. I have liked the ponies for so long and played with them when I was a filly, so if there are haters out there they miss the point completely. There will always be people that are against what you like, whatever it is. So no, they have deep problem themselves that can´t accept that others can be happy for ponies in different colors.

Where I live there is very little knowledge of Bronyism or Pegas in general, not many reflects over my name at all, or just don´t understand that it´s taken from MLP.

When I explain, most of them goes; -Ohhh that´s far out cool !

Whenever I see someone making fun of a brony I just want to start a fight but I know I probably shouldn't because they want that.

Trolls is what they are, I wouldn't bother with them if we ever come to meet one. For all we know I bet more than half are just bunch of kids anyways.

There are far more important things in the world to worry about than what other people think about the things you like.

Like the imminent alien apocalypse. Now that is worth worrying about.

These "attackers" must really care about us if they have enough time to do the ridiculous things they do. I mean, if I didn't like someone, I would stay far away from them and act like they didn't exist. It's not hard to do.

Well, the sad thing about MLP Haters that insult Fans is actually that they won't give the Show a try to understand what it actually is about,

but judge them based on the Audience it is made for.

I'm sure that the most haters have no Idea how deep this Show goes sometimes, and they ofc don't know anything about the many Details and References

to other Shows that can be seen in the Background very often.

I think many Haters would like the Show if they knew about this, but don't want to try it because of its strong social Stigma.

I get insulted from time to time, and I just try to ignore it, even though it's saddening me that they're (mostly) just misunderstanding.

(edited)

Surely you and me have better things to spend our time with than worrying about what some random nobodies say about us.

I for one sure do.

Edited by Guest

Depends how obnoxious the attacker is or the Brony, I have met some very damn annoying MLP fans and anti-Brony like people who I really would rather avoid forever due to how... In your face they are about liking MLP or in your face about how they hate it. If the attacker is just baiting attention though I will usually respond in very dumb ways, it's more fun to annoy trolls then it is to be annoyed by them.

• Brohoof 1

@Sondash Studios you need to be more specific. What do you even mean?

Attack as in getting physical for no good reason, obviously I dislike them and feel they are bad just like everyone who attack people who haven't done anything. As for being mean, that's rude and I really don't understand what they gain from hating so much but I can just brush it off, it doesn't really get to me.