Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Create a Death Battle

Wonderbolt Slipstream

This is a character vs character battle. It's pretty simple, someone above you will give you 2 characters from the show (they can be pony, griffon, zebra, etc.) that are near the same strength and you have to decide who would win. Also give some sort of a description on why (I'm interested on why you chose ______). The closer of strength the characters are to each other, the harder it is for the next pony.

So let's say I got Twilight vs Starlight, in this scenario I think Starlight could win, but it'd be close. In S5 finale the only reason Twi won was because of her friendship skills but if it was just a 1 v 1, no hold bars, GlimGlam would, just like she initially was S5 finale.

Fluttershy Vs Marble Pie

Oooh, that is a tricky one, but when Fluttershy is mad... you know what? Lets not go there. I think she beat Marble already. :(

Big Mac and Rockhoof.

I would like to see this fight because it will make Big Mac look tiny.

(edited)

Rockhoof. He is bigger and stronger.

For Fallout: Equestria readers out there, Littlepip vs. Blackjack, if possible.

And if not I would like Lightning Dust vs Rainbow Dash.

Also, with that comes if fanfiction is allowed. I hope it is.

Edited by Dust-Shot

I want to say Meadowbrook because she's one of the pillars, but at the same time she's been gone a long time so despite having found a cure for a super dangerous disease that no one else could figure out, for all we know Zecora has her beat in other areas. I mean if you were to build a time machine, grab Napoleon at the height of his power, then drop him off in WW2, he wouldn't know what to do with what he suddenly had available because the times have changed.

Iron Will VS Ahuizotl

• 1 year later...