Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Earl Grey Ghost's Pony Art

Earl Grey Ghost

Woooah..! Impressive stuff! :o

I always have a particular affinity for seeing traditional sketches like this, the level of detail is superb on both~! War Pony looks like he'd fit right in with a Horseman of the Apocalypse scenario. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, Memento Mori said:

Thank you much! I never much got the hang of doing digital art, perhaps I'm too old fashioned. I couldn't make the switch over very well. :adorkable:

Eh, I don't think that's a problem. Both styles to me have their own unique character, and whilst a lot of people will say that digital gives you more to play around with, I find it never quite captures the same level of detail that drawing directly to paper can achieve. Just looks more pleasing to my eye! ^_^

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Memento Mori said:

Please be kind because I realise the pictures aren't that great

Oh, stop that! I love your art and especially that you choosed to draw it traditionally. Somehow I feel that digital art forgives much more and is "easier" than using only pen and paper.

Your shading is spot on and I love how detailed your pictures are. :ooh: Great job! :o

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thank you very much! I do want to add some others I did, but I sketched them while I was WAY out of practice and I'm not entirely happy with them. I'm afraid to post them because I feel like they'd put a damper on the rest of my work : ( They were more like... an experiement. 

Is anyone willing to see them?

Edited by Memento Mori
  • Brohoof 2

So I am going to go out on a limb and post something that I am not particularly proud of and wish to redo in the future. Please note, again I plan on RE-DOING this because I do not like how it turned out. I want to do elf-like ears instead next time, and a few adjustments to the body. 
Overall though I would like some critiuqe on how I should handle the revamp. I have done a few others, but this one was my favourite out of the ones I did, so unless requested, I won't post the others. ^__^;; 
I adore centaurs so, voila! Rarity Centaur!

20180526_141955.jpg

• Brohoof 3

• The title was changed to King Blanketfort's Pony Art
  • 4 months later...