Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a regular Brony, or an extreme Brony?

Dashy 4 Ever

1 minute ago, Sondash Studios said:

Are you a regular Brony, or an extreme Brony?

- I think I'd qualify myself as an extreme Brony since it would take a while to explain to you guys why. :twi:

I'd qualify as a clopper an extreme Brony 

• Brohoof 2

I'm not sure where to place myself given the lack of criteria for each - but I'm pretty into the fandom. Love the music, the art, the show itself - have a decent amount of merch and a couple of cutie mark tattoos. I don't know, maybe on the softer side of extreme?

• Brohoof 2

I'd say I'm on the normal side. I have one plushie and I write fanfics, but that's about as extreme as I get. I wouldn't get any tattoos, I don't have an OC, other than those I make up for fanfics, I certainly don't use words like 'everypony' in daily conversation because I hate it even in the show...so yeah, definitely just...normal.

Definitely normal. I don’t own any merch to speak of, and while I have an OC, he’s not really, how should I put it, “used”.

Course I’m also heavily into the fandom itself. Fanfics, fanart, songs, etc. So maybe I can be a bit of an extreme one at times? I don’t know. :sealed:

6 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

But anypony who's visited my fimfiction account knows that

Now I’m curious. Send a link please :P 

I’m definitely extreme. Ive been in the fandom basically since its started, although I did break away a bit 2013-2015.But extreme, yea

I'd say I barely qualify as a regular fan, I'm nowhere NEAR an extreme fan.

Don't own any merch, never been to any meetups, never even mention the show outside of the forums.

I kinda wish I was more involved with the fandom, but I feel I'm slowly starting to lose the motivation. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

well if you count having a somewhat large collection of ponies, than yes.

im also very active in the fandom. its also my most favorite show. itll end up being the only reason that i turn on the tv.

Edited by Mystic Brush

A regular one. I think I'd also qualify as one of the people who still like the show but also have about halfway dropped out of the fandom.

Ok, now, the reason I'm an extreme Brony is because:

I have posters

I listen to MLP songs all the time

I watched the movie 5 times

I read most of the MLP comics

I draw MLP comics

I'm currently working on a MLP animation

I think about it all the time (When it's appropriate)

I have a plush and treat it like it's my own child

I've been a fan of MLP since 2010 when the first episode came out

(edited)

I'm the one below normal. I'd say I'm a half introvert brony

I don't show my interest to many people, not even my parents

Edited by Kevin_Tang

I've always been somewhat in between regular and extreme. I used to be really active in the fandom (but never to the extreme extent), but nowadays I'm definitely in the normal category.

I guess I'm a little on the extreme side, I listen to pony music all the time and I watch a crap ton of pony videos on YouTube everyday (Not to mention I spend hours on end on this site and I binge watch entire seasons on the weekends when I have the time) B)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm a regular Pegasister. I love the show but I love a lot of things just as much if not more. I used to be a lot more fanatic but that's settled quite a bit and now I just enjoy the show without breaking into a sweat. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I’d say extreme, but you couldn’t tell simply by looking at me. I’m a closeted pegasister who owns pony clothing but never wears it in public. Who would totally decorate their bedroom with everything pony but is afraid to be judged. The list could go on but intrernally I am obsessed and a day doesn’t go by that I don’t think or participate in at least twenty pony-related things. :D From fan art to fanfics to crying over the show I am extreme.

Edited by Lunar Glow
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

I’d say extreme, but you couldn’t tell simply by looking at me. I’m a closeted pegasister who owns pony clothing but never wears it in public. Who would totally decorate their bedroom with everything pony but is afraid to be judged. The list could go on but intrernally I am obsessed and a day doesn’t go by that I don’t think or participate in at least twenty pony-related things. :D From fan art to fanfics to crying over the show I am extreme.

You write fanfics. Can you send me a link Please.

And btw by this standard I think I'm more extreme than I thought. I collect fanart, read fanfics, write fanfics, mlp fim episodes, and animations cover more space than anything else on my PC. I'm also a huge HiE fan. So maybe I'm more on extreme side than I thought.

Edited by An Admirer