Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a regular Brony, or an extreme Brony?

Dashy 4 Ever

Regular, I like the show and being in the fanbase but i'm not really involved in to anything else and I've only been one for about a year now.

4 minutes ago, UglyBastrd said:

As a newbie can some[pony] tell me what it means to be an extreme brony?

I have no idea, I just think its someone who is really involved in the fandom and the show.

• 2 years later...

Let's just say that i am a regular brony, because:

1. I do listen MLP songs (original songs from the show, remixes from the brony musician etc.);

2. I've been a fan of MLP since 2016;

And 3. I don't own any MLP merchandise like plushies (i really wish to have one...) or something like that. :sealed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
(edited)

Would say that I used to be an extreme brony, however as the show progressed I become more casual about it you could say. I used to be like very active in the community, EQD, fanart, tried making music, pmv, fanfiction and of course I actively participated in many discussions. Though as the show became more of a casual thing for me rather then rewatching many many times the show I realized that it is better to be a fan of the show in a more casual way. Mainly though to avoid yourself burning out on it.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not sure what the criteria for  being considered a regular or extreme, but I'd probably be considered regular one. I love to watch the show and create characters and stories which fit in it's intresting universe, and I also love talking about the show with others (like on these forums for instance). All that being said though, I don't actually have much in the terms of MLP merch, and I have other hobbies that use up some of my time as well.

• Brohoof 1

Regular. I like the show, I read fanfics about it and I have some toys. However, I do not claim that the show has changed my life, I also do not make my life revolve around a TV show.