Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How does the Ranking system work on MLP Forums?

Stella Star

Hello every-pony!

My name is Stella Star and I joined MLP forums in 2016 and thrived on these forums for a solid 1-2 months until I stopped and abandoned this website. I am now back and better than ever, however... Since my return i've noticed an update on the profile design and i'm struggling to remember basic navigation around the forums.

So here is what I can't exactly wrap my head around:

How does the Rank system work? I am currently sitting on the peewee rank of the Muffin and I want to know how I can advance further but I can't for the life of me figure out how to view my progress and all other basic information on this system.

If anyone could give me the rundown about how the Ranks work that would be extremely helpful! Thanks ponies!

:P

They increase with your post count, though staff members have their own ranks respectively. :grin: This is the list of ranks you can attain, and how many posts it takes to reach them:

Spoiler

ranks part 1.jpg

ranks part 2.jpg

ranks part 3.jpg

Certain ranks have their own perks as well:

• Muffins can enter the Everfree RP section.
  • Cupcakes can post in Life Advice.
  • Parasprites can enter the Debate Bit.

Hopefully this helps~! :squee: Good luck climbing the ranks~! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Your rank depends on how many posts you've made. To view the obtainable ranks & the number of posts needed to reach them, simply click here: 

However, it is important to remember that only specific sections of MLP Forums will qualify posts. Post count does not increase in the Welcoming Plaza, Testing Forum, Everfree Planning OOC & Discussion, Cloudsdale Colosseum.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The ranks reflect your activity. Your rank is based on your current post count visible below the rank in your posts. Basically, the more you post, the higher your rank. :) 

You can post whatever you want, whenever you want, as long as it follows the rules and the topic of the thread. Exceptions are sections, where posting do not increase your post count; for example in forum games, where it could lead to spam just to advance to next ranks. Sections with that restriction have a note in their description.
bW0uJb6.png

The list of ranks along with their requirements can be found in the FAQ section here:) 

1 minute ago, Venomous said:

To view the obtainable ranks & the number of posts needed to reach them, simply click on your own rank, which is currently muffin.

Sadly this feature doesn't exist anymore. :P 

Edited by Rikifive

• The topic was locked