Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPF Forum Update for 2018-05-28

DDR

14 minutes ago, Jeric said:

These are usually added as we have time to design new ones, and a reason to. We usually don't have plans to make emotes exactly. As far as suggesting new pony themed ones, you can make a suggestion here and I for one read that often. 

Thanks. I will take note of that. :D

• Brohoof 2

PBQ9c63.png

BEFORE

xMRbANx.png

AFTER

QFiA2Zd.png

It seems, that we cannot reposition our cover photos anymore, which forces us to crop that photo manually (before uploading, that is). It's not a disaster, though I'm wondering what happened to that function, as it was simply convenient. :derp: 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Rikifive said:

PBQ9c63.png

BEFORE

xMRbANx.png

AFTER

QFiA2Zd.png

It seems, that we cannot reposition our cover photos anymore, which forces us to crop that photo manually (before uploading, that is). It's not a disaster, though I'm wondering what happened to that function, as it was simply convenient. :derp: 

This option is only missing in the MLP theme and exists in the IPS theme. I updated the issue tracker. I may be able to hunt that down myself. 

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Not sure if this is related to the upgrade as I only just noticed it, but is the timestamp supposed to be displaying on the right side of the post now? If it is, that's fine with me, but I thought I should point it out in case it isn't.

Yeahhh, I didn't really know where to put it. It was overlapping some text on mobile view, and there wasn't quite room to squeeze things around there. I could probably stand have another whack at it.

• Brohoof 1