Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MY story and Illustration's are a Copyright Success, Hasbro Can't Sue

RaphLuna

(edited)

Just got my email response from my lawyer... Success my story and illustrations are going to all be copyright protected... My story content and illustrations my creative move to make my character way different than Hasbro's Content. so beyond Hasbro's, it leaves them in the dust. in other words, Im free as a bird to illustrate, create, write my stories, and Hasbro can't touch me :D

They can try however they will sadly Loose. Forget earth ponies,  unicorns, alicorns, and Pegasus, in my world they all have the unique original creative names for these types of creatures  ;)

Below Email Response...

Hello Laurie,

Please find attached the results from your copyright search. Since there are no matches we will be proceeding with the copyright registration of your work.

It will be approximately 3-4 weeks before we receive the copyright certificate. At that time we will be sending out your copyright certificate.

When you receive your registration certificate it is a good idea to send a complete copy of your work to yourself by registered mail. Ensure you enclose a photocopy of your copyright certificate with the original work. When it arrives, leave it sealed and put it somewhere safe. This is your proof of time and content.

Your reference number is 900321750.

Sincerely,

Chris C. (Ext. 261)

Customer Care Team

Your personal team of advisors
for every business situation!

Business Development Centre
1120 Finch Ave. W. Suite #701
Toronto, ON. M3J 3H7
Tel: (416) 649-8721
Fax: (416) 663-6189
www.bdc-canada.com

Edited by RaphLuna

Just now, SharpWit said:

Congratulations. Step 3 out of 8 complete. :)

Thank You, I still got a way to go to finalize it all, however, this is a major stepping stone and it helps me to protect my creation. Trust me once the volumes of the book are all out, 12 in the series you are all going to love it. I just have written, story content for the last book, it put me in tears I cried my heart out.

Ice Storm Son of Knight Wing and Crystal Frost ( 2nd offspring ) he has difficulty in speech when he speaks it is broken in simple words

Sample...

Tiger Lilly.'' what a Beautiful warm Sunny Day,''

Ice Storm.'' Pretty Sun Warm.''

Ice Storm also does not understand the meaning of words as well.  He does not understand Death and when he is told his parents is gone ( dead ) he thinks they are lost and he can find them.

As Ice Storm comes to life in the story you will learn that he has a disability, and he relates so well to readers and viewers who have the same or similar struggles he has.

When Knight Wing Tries to Stop Tiger Lilly from Marrying Mark Stream, she gives him time to listen to what he has to stay. his speech is 10 pages long, in other words, you get a recap from all 12 volumes of the book into one. He has been through so much,  and he had learned a lot and has so much to say.

Trust me this is so epic... I loved creating every moment of it... And I know you will all love it too.

Hugs Every Clyony. I mean Everybody ;)

Clyony Hint Hine ;)

(edited)
Just now, An Admirer said:

I'm unable to understand why were you being sued but congratulations. Best wishes for your books.

Sorry about that.

Just to Clarify,

I was never being sued,

I was making my move first to copywriter protect my story creation and Illustration designs to protect my creation.

In other words, if Hasbro wanted to redesign their MLP, they cannot copy the designs I got copyright protected. So they have to keep away from my unique designs ;)

Edited by RaphLuna

1 minute ago, RaphLuna said:

Sorry about that.

Just to Clarify,

I was never being sued,

I was making my move first to copywriter protect my story creation and Illustration designs to protect my creation.

In other words, if Hasbro wanted to redesign their MLP, they cannot copy the designs I got copyright protected. So they have to keep away from my unique designs ;)

Oh, now I get it. Double congrats, happy story creating.