(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

My other half ^_~

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

By Celestia, that's a long story!

Hello everyone! :grin:

We are the Prin... excuse me... I am the Princess of Snow, but you may call me Snowy! I was introduced to this site by my partner @Valencia, but I'm no stranger to ponies. I was heavily into brony culture in 2012 and a couple years after, back when everybody in the world had their eyes on us. I've seen the first four seasons of the show, some of the movies and I've been to few conventions. I'm mainly here to make friends and hang out with my bae. :wub:

Luna is best pony. owo
:orly:

Edited by Princess of Snow
  • Brohoof 14

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Snowy~! :grin: It's great to have you here~! Here's your very first brohoof!

So you're partners with Vale, huh~? :orly: Well, hey; a friend of my friend is most likely another friend!

Regardless, have a great time out there, Snowy~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to know that @Valencia has a partner, and I hope that you find yourself at home here as well! :D

• Brohoof 5

Hello love :rarity: 💗 I'm glad you've joined me here, I have a beautiful group of friends around me and I've been more than excited to share them with you :kindness::yay: ^w^ I know we can have great times here together :P

• Brohoof 7

23 minutes ago, Princess of Snow said:

Hello everyone! :grin:

We are the Prin... excuse me... I am the Princess of Snow, but you may call me Snowy! I was introduced to this site by my partner @Valencia, but I'm no stranger to ponies. I was heavily into brony culture in 2012 and a couple years after, back when everybody in the world had their eyes on us. I've seen the first four seasons of the show, some of the movies and I've been to few conventions. I'm mainly here to make friends and hang out with my bae. :wub:

Luna is best pony. owo
:orly:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony:
How did you find MLP Forums?: My other half ^_~
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: By Celestia, that's a long story!

Hello and welcome! ^_^ Congratulations on your relationship with @Valencia, I think we can be pretty good friends just for that fact alone! :lol: I think you'll have a pretty good time here with everypony, it shouldn't be hard for you to make friends given how friendly you seem and (not to gloat or anything :D) how friendly we are! :P 

I wish you nothing but happiness and love in your relationship, I hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly, have fun! :squee: 

• Brohoof 4

Thank you all so much!! You're so sweet~ :pinkie:

And thank you Vale for introducing me! You really do have wonderful friends here, and I'm excited to get to know everyone! :love:

• Brohoof 4

Greetings and Salutations, one who is Princess of the Snow.  I would like to welcome you to this land of text and images from which is called a forum.  I do hope you enjoy your stay.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Vinyl.Scratch said:

So sweet ! To friends and partners, can it get better ? Hello there *waves hoof* can I hang with ya here ?

of course you can ^W^ :yay:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The Night Crown saluteth our dear regal sister's mare of choice and special somepony!!! *bows* pleased.png.3fd4ee625b21b3a917de0abd76fbbd3b.png

It's a pleasure to finally meet thee in pony after hearing much about thee from Tia *hugs dearly* Welcome! I extend mine hope thou can make many new friends hither and enjoy it immensely!

1204664.gif.e4eeaeab86e53a0256eeeec14412a34c.gif

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Thank you Lulu, it means so much for you to welcome her like that :rarity::kindness:  *hugs tightly*

*nuzzles* That was coming wholeheartedly, mine dearest tiny big sister. Verily! *hugs* I extend mine hope for Moony to turn her most friendly mode on likewise :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Can I get my partner here as well? That would be amazing! :pinkie: Only if that partner would exist. :ooh: Heh, yeah, perhaps someday... :adorkable: 

:derp: 

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Can I get my partner here as well? That would be amazing! :pinkie: Only if that partner would exist. :ooh: Heh, yeah, perhaps someday... :adorkable: 

:derp: 

As soon as... feelest most welcome to do that :orly: I hardly commit a crime against the truth, if 't be true I consider the position of the majority hither regarding thine proposal the same.

• Brohoof 3