Jeric

Technical Issues Known System Issues

In an effort to update the community on current technical issues, and help the tech pones that keep the gears oiled for us, we are making this topic stand as a list of known issues. You will find statuses of where we are in fixing them within. I'm going to keep this topic locked, so if you see a new issue or an old issue pop back up again please make a new thread, and once verified and tech is informed this will be updated in this OP and with a new post. (Note: I'll pretty up the formatting later and will be adding older unresolved issues tomorrow). Feel free to follow this topic for updates. :)

Recently Reported Issues

5/29/18 - Status update replies are not formatted correctly initially and requires refresh to properly merge them - Verified

5/30/18 - Formatting issues with post date stamp persists - Verified 

5/30/18 - Cover Photos cannot be repositioned in default theme, but can in IPS theme - Verified

Recently Fixed Issues

5/29/2018 - Cover Photos not showing, and not updating. (IPB support ticket filed). -  Resolved

5/29/2018 - Search Quick bar ends in server timeout - Resolved

06/01/18 - MLPF will log members out due to inactivity  - Resolved

6/6/2018- Some members cannot log in and are being forced to try and create new accounts - Resolved

• Brohoof 6

5/29/2018 - Cover Photos not showing, and not updating. (IPB support ticket filed then issue located and resolved in house). - Resolved

Our in house team was able to correct the issue before IPB responded. :D

• Brohoof 1
  • Cheer 1

imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5image.pngThin mode has a CSS issue. I'm looking in to it now, shouldn't be too hard to fix I hope.

[update] fixed

Edited by DDR
  • Brohoof 3

Adding session issue @DDR

06/01/18 - MLPF is will log members out due to inactivity - Verified

• Brohoof 1

@Lavo resolved the login issue. Tested on multiple devices and browsers and it is now keeping the session longer. :)

• Brohoof 1
  • Cheer 1