Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jorge's Request Shop (Art)

jorge123esp

(edited)

aec4c58d82.png

(provisional logo :D)

Welcome to my request shop. Here, you can request anything: from OCs (mainly) to original characters from the TV Series, I will draw it. I will start doing requests as a training for me :D. Here are some notes/rules:

-Please, no NSFW requests

-Be patient: sometimes I can take a really long time for just making a single drawing. I will try to do them as fast as possible

-Don't be rude, please.

-I can draw from ponies to gryphons, humans,  hippogriffs, and much more.

-I will not draw backgrounds (or, at least, detailed backgrounds), due to I'm not very good at it. 

-For an OC, please tell me about it if is possible (personality, passion, likes/dislikes, story, etc).

Here's some example of my art (pony and non-pony artwork). You can find more artwork of mine on Deviantart (link in my signature) and on Tumblr

Spoiler

a9d35e5750.jpg  64e78dc1cc.jpg 

blackened_by_jorge123esp-dcac1c9.jpg

i_m_creating_a_gown__darling___rarity__b53aaa4f6ae.jpg

Wait List

-Chrysalis14 (OC: Teal Feather)

-Twilight Sparkle is best (OC)

-SharpWit (OC: Vera Fervor)

-Tao (OC: Soul)

-dsc (OC)

-Sky Gamer (OC)

-megisawsm417 (OC)

-Heart Star (OC)

Edited by jorge123esp

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jorge123esp said:

Alright :squee: Can you describe your OC, please? (His personality, his passion, etc :please:)

I guess he has a thing for villains in the show because it interests him the most, despite this, he is considered an ally to the Mane 6 and Equestria as he has never done any bad things to them himself. I guess you can say that he housesits the castle since there are no episodes during the Winter break.

Could you please draw my OC? :squee:

5ac71654bc6b4_LadyVeraFervorPixelArt.thumb.png.fb3d1510ba4a68f536d0519630195005.png

Her name is Vera Fervor, she's a member of nobility and a diplomat for a nation consisting mainly of batponies. She enjoys touring foreign lands and gaining new perspectives from the locals, as it's a unique experience and helpful in her work. Knowing that because of her higher status she lives better than most, she'll offer to help those in need, which is good for improving the overall wellbeing of her fellow batponies, but also for building a good reputation within communities. Some times she can be brisk and cold when things seem urgent or dire, but that's because of her no nonsense upbringing. When she's not in demand, she sometimes relaxes by going for walks through the city and countryside, admiring the beauty of her country and all of the hard work that's been put into it, often holding her head high and smiling with pride. JFK's quote "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." would be a fitting way to describe how she lives her life.

Her cutie mark is a simplified version of this,

__german_eagle___by_magaf88.jpg.e3ed8526b5e4fb3607f4af45d83e6b99.jpg

Could you do this guy/girl (their kinda gender fluid) :

Name:   Soul

Parents:  Rarity and Tempest

Personality: A outgoing pony who tries to bring out the best in any situation and finding inner beauty.    They are a bit of a drama pony at times like their mother once they sick or will pull out the card to get things to go their way.    Still, Soul can hold their own in a fight has been known to step up in a moment to help out others.   Given they also won't stand for any being putting down an other for what they are,   Soul was taught how to fight by his mother and can and will use those skills.

Passion:  Modelling 

VDEMujo.png

Try to not overburden the artist if there are many requests ahead of yours folks ^^

Spoiler

1755699906_SkyGamerReferenceSheet.png.94b8662994c526aefe14051cda69bfe0.png

Name: Sky Gamer

Trait: Friendly & Kind

Special Trait: Extreme Lightweight (No weight as capable of being easily carried or scooped by anypony.)

Relationship: Minuette (Married)

Spoiler

- Hug/Snuggle/Cuddle (He always accepts either way.)

- Friends (He mostly likes to be with his friends as he doesn't mind.)

- Fun (He mostly likes to have fun with his friends.)

- Being Scooped by Anypony (Due to extreme lightweight, he can be picked or scooped up easily. Unlike everypony, he is the lightest pegasus of all due to lack of weight. He likes being scooped and picked up by anypony and Minuette.)

- Being Brushed to mane and tail By Anypony (He always likes to be brushed to mane and/or tail by anypony and Minuette.)

Dislikes:

Spoiler

-Booping (He mostly dislikes it as he'll scrunches, but he'll sometimes held back and most likely to boop them back.Eventually, it'll take time for him to get a hang of getting booped by each different ponies as he'll react differently instead of booping them back, turning into liking of getting booped by each same ponies.)

- Lonely (He does not like being alone as similar to his past that he's been stranded and suffered in the everfree forest cave after his parents died and flew away from cloudsdale when he was a teen colt. He doesn't like to be alone as he'll cry of loneliness, causing to have him scared or breakdown.)

(NOTE: You can take your time working with the other requesters, no need to rush. If you're stressed out from too many requests, it's okay if you want to take a break.)

Hello everyone :squee:

Oh god, I didn't expect such a lot of requests :sealed: I will try to do them by this weekend. At the moment I have only finished one, for @SharpWit. I started with @Chrysalis14 and @Twilight Sparkle is best requests but I'm having a lot of troubles with drawing stallions, so I decided to move to another request, sorry :blush:.

I hope you will like it, SharpWit 

Spoiler

f758877b59212484f6ae0149c407b649.jpg

And for the other ones, I will continue today. :squee:

2 minutes ago, jorge123esp said:

Oh god, I didn't expect such a lot of requests :sealed: I will try to do them by this weekend. At the moment I have only finished one, for @SharpWit. I started with @Chrysalis14 and @Twilight Sparkle is best requests but I'm having a lot of troubles with drawing stallions, so I decided to move to another request, sorry :blush:.

Reveal hidden contents

Ok  don't Rush

18 minutes ago, jorge123esp said:

Hide contents

How far are you on my request?

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody!

I'm so sorry for my extremely lack of activity with the requests. I have been feeling so burned out of drawing, so I decided to take a rest. Now I will continue with the requests. At the moment I have done 3 of them, but I will redo 2 of them because they are not very good and I think I can do them much better (they are from @Chrysalis14 and @Twilight Sparkle is best). The other one I really like, and is from @Tao. I hope you will like it, and, again, sorry for my lack of activity. I will be more active this month.

request04.thumb.jpeg.6d8e9938f73416fb90816e26fb59e28d.jpeg

10 hours ago, Chrysalis14 said:

Could I make a change to my request then if you're going to re-do it?

Yes, you can change anything :fluttershy:

4 hours ago, Tao said:

I love it!  You did a great job!

Thank you! ^^