Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony a fan of VNV Nation?

DashPony

It seems that a lot of bronies are fans of electronic music (trance, dubstep, techno, ect.) So I was wondering if anypony else is a fan of a band called VNV Nation?

A lot of their music tends to be very uplifting. Just something great to listen to when you're having a horrible day to help pick you back up :)

[media=]

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It seems that a lot of bronies are fans of electronic music (trance, dubstep, techno, ect.) So I was wondering if anypony else is a fan of a band called VNV Nation?

A lot of their music tends to be very uplifting. Just something great to listen to when you're having a horrible day to help pick you back up :)

Never Heard of them, but I listened to the songs you posted and they sound really cool

Gets your Heart beating and your heard bobbing and sparks imagination and enjoyment, which is what makes music nice

I might listen to them more

Edited by Anony-Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Never Heard of them, but I listened to the songs you posted and they sound really cool

Gets your Heart beating and your heard bobbing and sparks imagination and enjoyment, which is what makes music nice

I might listen to them more

Yep! If you liked the stuff I posted, then you'll probably like the rest of their songs too

old fan here, odd consequence since I always pimp out their music to people.

Yay!! I have only been a fan for a few years, but I think they are definitely one of the best electronica bands out there