Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A New World (1x1 with Pr0m4NV14)

Yuu Xeno

I was probably going to put a 1970's Chevy Chevelle (It's my favorite car), but it's highly unlikely anyone would have one in this time period, which is set in 2018 for this RP, by the way.

On that note, even though it's 2018 for the Human world, it's only right after Twi became a Princess. 

But, just for the fun of it, let's say it's a Chevelle, mainly because I find any other car slightly...lacking and/or boring :/

I looked at pictures of the 1970’s Chevelle. It looks really neat. I’m guessing Robert Lee Bishop is the type of guy that is into those types of cars?

(Time works really weird between the human and equestrian worlds too. That is neat.)

Hey, sorry I've been away for a bit. Life calls, you know. :P

Anyways, they should be weary of the Humans, at the very least. They've dealt with Timberwolves and Zecora and stuff, so our two fine hero's shouldn't cause too much panic. Maybe a scream or two, but nothing major. And yes, Rob Lee did have quite the nap. Also, we're in Equestria already, just so you know. One more thing, what creature is Mike investigating. I realy hope it's not a dead pony. That wouldn't look good on a rap sheet. :P

• Brohoof 1