Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some issues spotted

Props Valroa

Hey @Califorum

One of the minor issues is that the post count and post date had some overlap on mobile and @DDR made an attempt to fix it. I'll let him know. 

As far as the status update issue, I'll look at trying to replicate that. Is it something that is persistent, or just happened that one time? 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I suspect the second thing may be related to this:

In the thin mode (mobile view, for example) the post counter and the post date were kinda 'stacked' into one place, which didn't look well.

3yaXAxr.png

According to the post linked above, @DDR edited it into this:

tLoCLiu.png

~aligned post date to the right.

Apparently that affected desktop view too, where it looks confusing.

By the way, the post date along with the buttons to its right are slightly off vertically - that triggers me. :derp: 

As for the first one, I'm not sure what you mean- I just replied to one and everything seemed okay. :P 

WtvmtpT.png

Ninja'd. :derp: 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

@Rikifive post something on my profile. Then when you submit that initial post, reply to it with a sentence with a number. Don't don't refresh. Do that again, but increment the number up one. Are you seeing what I see?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh yes, now I see it.

KPatbiI.png

it threw two 'wild' lines in second reply, the first one being a duplicate of the previous reply;

it threw three 'wild' lines in third reply, the first two being the previous replies.

Refreshing fixes everything.

Uh now that's odd.

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

It has to be it - in @Califorum's screenshot there are these three wild lines outside of the 'reply box' (being thrown at the very white space instead), where the first one is a duplicate of the previously posted reply.

I didn't notice that at first, probably because I wasn't aware of that, but now I see what exactly the @Califorum's screenshot shows. :P 

My first guess goes to animation bug of merging consecutive replies feature.

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

Tested that on some other forums. dfEG13d.png

... and same thing happens. :D 

Yep, it is caused by that merging function and I think this is something Invision Ponies™ should take a look at. :P 

• Brohoof 1

Bleah. Does anyone have a screenshot of how it should be? I don't remember how everything used to line up.

(edited)

@DDR Do you mean before your changes?

Before that it looked like this:

Spoiler

4WdQGvg.png

POST IN MOBILE VIEW

Spoiler

UpXXE26.png

MESSENGER

Spoiler

AoKPI2P.png

Hmm... the post count on the mobile view is the only issue, how about not including it in the mobile view, similarly to messenger?

Edited by Rikifive