Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony!!!

Kind Claw

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

EQD (Equestria Daily)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was living with my older sister when I watch the first episode with my niece and now I'm more hooked than her.

Wow what a journey to discover; Hi Everypony I haven't been a Brony for long in fact I'm still learning about the Brony universe, when I first heard of the show I never gave it much thought let alone attention it wasn't until late 2017 that I actually got hooked on MLPFIM and EG I have watched tv shows in the past, played video games and read books all would cause an emotional reaction in me but nothing has ever been more strong or lasting than the effect those fictional ponies have had. I have laughed, loved, cried and enjoyed each and every episode its been truly inspirational to see not only the show but the positive aspect of such a wonderful fandom that all of you have created thought-out the aegis.

Here's a bit about myself; I have aspergers syndrome (mild) been through the tough side of a first world society I grew up fast and was held back from the better parts of the world I have always been shy and aloof. I believe that I place more emotional value in fictional characters because they don't disappoint you as real people do, it sounds sad but its not I am happy and now exited to start being apart of the Brony universe.

Thank you for reading this and as always let the rainbow remind you that together we will always shine! 

sincerely: Kind Claw.

ps don't let the word 'Claw' in my name fool you I'm actually vegan! :lol:

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Hello there! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time here, it's a very nice place!

Also KindClaw is ironic in two ways, being that A. you are vegan and B. claws aren't usually seen as kind (I am sure you are though) :) 

I hope you have a good time! :derp: 

Edited by Nightfall Thunder
  • Brohoof 3

Well, hey; those claws might help with cracking walnuts~! :D

Joking aside, welcome to the MLP Forums, Claw~! :grin: It's great to have you here!

Have a great time out here, my dude~! :squee: I'm looking forward to seeing you around~!

Oh, and thank you for the follow, by the way~! :yay:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome @Kind Claw!

I get the feeling you will have no trouble making a lot of friends- lots of other members share similar experiences with you. We're glad you're here!

Enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions don't ever hesitate to ask. ^ ^

(edited)

Hello there! ^_^ 

Ooooh I perfectly understand what you mean. This is so true.

I hope you'll not be disappointed by any of us. :rarity:
Welcome to the herd! :) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome! :fluttershy: I hope that you can meet many new friends and get to know the brony community, we don't bite, and that's a promise. ;) Enjoy your stay here and have fun! :squee:

• Brohoof 4