Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

You are totally being that guy right now. Look at this guy, right here, being that guy.

Cannot help it my good sir.

They did say Mane 6 character, and she is like fluttershy.

so yay c:

• Brohoof 1

Hm, for me? As juvenile a question as it is, probably Rarity. It might seem vapid but there's a lot to discuss given similar interests and personalities and I'd surely enjoy the company of a fellow connoisseur as compared to the... uncultured riffraff that permeates my personal social sphere.

I tend to think the Mane 6 being ponies is an integral part of their characters. Nevertheless, for the sake of argument, if they were humans and maintained most of their personality traits, strengths, weaknesses, interests, etc., I would be inclined toward Twilight, though I won't say that I would necessarily want to marry her. She's amazingly adorkable and thoughtful, but she can also be obsessive to a fault.

I wouldn't mind dating Applejack; I don't think our personal philosophies would mesh, however.

Even with the presumption that they're human, it feels weird talking about dating the Mane 6. :lol:

lol nopony wants to date Applejack? Why is that?

AJ all the way.

First page had that. Granted it was easy to miss.

Anyway, this is an extremely difficult question for me to answer, because it's hard to say from what we see of them on the show how compatible I would be with them. For instance:

Rarity and I would probably not get along well enough to really date. We could be friends, but I think we have too many different perspectives on things--especially where I prefer function over form, while she prefers the opposite--that it just wouldn't work out between us.

Pinkie Pie and I would be one of those rollercoaster emotional relationships that rocket from high to low to loop-de-looping around to the inevitable crash. It would probably be one of the funnest rides of our lives while we're on it, but it would end in disaster sooner or later.

Applejack and I could certainly work, though she might accuse me of thinking too much all the time or not being active enough. However I think there's enough there that a relationship could potentially work.

While on first glance a relationship between Fluttershy and myself would work out splendidly, the truth is I think I would get too upset trying to deal with all her animals for it to work out. I'm a nice person, but I do also have patience issues, and frankly I don't think I could stand to live with lots of wild animals around all the time. Fluttershy of course couldn't stand to live without them, so that issue alone would end our relationship, if on friendly terms.

Rainbow Dash and I would...well to be honest I think Rainbow Dash would have too many commitment issues. That, and I don't think I'd be exciting enough for her. Too bookish, basically. Like with Pinkie the relationship would be fun while it lasts, but it wouldn't last.

Twilight...Twilight would be my ideal choice out of all the Mane Six, because we're so similar in a lot of ways, while she's also stronger than I am in ways that I could benefit from, and vice versa. Whether or not a relationship would actually work out, however, is quite another thing. As interested as I am in all subjects intellectual, I'm not sure I could keep up with her on every last subject, and I don't know how important that would be to her in the foundations of a solid relationship. And that assumes she's interested in romance at all...it's possible she just doesn't want to date.

Like others have said I feel rather weird discussing this topic, but those are the thoughts I have about it off the top of my head.

• Brohoof 3

I've said this in a previous thread, and I'll say it again. When I look for a girl to have a relationship with, I don't want her to be like me. If anything, I want her to be the opposite of me. I am a quiet, easygoing, and not very competitive guy. I probably know more about history or coding theory than football or any other sport to be truthful. You can probably tell by now that I am attracted (personality wise) to Rainbow Dash.

I just think that having someone who likes different things than you would keep the relationship more interesting. You can guide and show the other what you like, and introduce new things into each others life. You would always learn from one another instead of being closed minded and looking for someone completely like yourself. Relationships are about learning and caring for one another. If you can learn from the person that you share your feelings with, it makes it that much better.

Personally for me, I'd like some spunky, tomboyish, girl like Dash to get me off of my lazy ass. She'd be able to liven my life up and make it overall more enjoyable. She would also introduce more competition into my life which is also a good thing. I know these are qualities you would usually look for in a friend, but having them both in one person is a positive in my book.

• Brohoof 3

Gentle and shy, and she can control you completely. Sounds like a great combination!

:wub:

Fluttershy with a juice box. CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!

LOL!

Speaking of Fluttershy. Posted Image

• Brohoof 3