Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

None of them please. Cause I don’t feel like having any girlfriends nor am interested in developing romantic and sexual relationships currently.

Also THESE ARE F:yay:N HORSES!!!!!!

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding ‘!’ At the end of my statement.

3 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

None of them please. Cause I don’t feel like having any girlfriends nor am interested in developing romantic and sexual relationships currently.

Also THESE ARE F:yay:N HORSES!!!!!!

Wow... owch, burn. Uhh... no. I live in a farm town. I've seen a lot of horses and I'm not into them. Equestria Ponies on the other hand... :D

• Brohoof 2

Just now, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Wow... owch, burn. Uhh... no. I live in a farm town. I've seen a lot of horses and I'm not into them. Equestria Ponies on the other hand... :D

I live near the countryside...
I've seen a lot of horses also and I've never found real equines attractive...
Ponies from Equestria on the other hand

• Brohoof 1

If Fluttershy rejected me I would be very sad but I know Pinkie Pie could do whatever to cheer me up also since her sister Meud has a boyfriend Pinkie Pie would probably be the most likely to say yes to a relationship since she might want a boyfriend of her own like her Sister Meud I would ask Pinkie Pie to be my girlfriend if Fluttershy wasn't interested but I really love her so I would at least ask if we could be Friends but I would go to extreme lengths to be Fluttershy's boyfriend I would even ask Pinkie Pie for help and advice 

Edited by NathanW200

I really love Fluttershy her voice is just so soft and soothing and her tail just looks so soft I could just wrap it around my face and fall asleep I also really love Pinkie Pie her deep fluffy tail would just make the softest most cuddly pillow and I could just rest my head on it and fall asleep either of them would make an awesome girlfriend 

9 minutes ago, NathanW200 said:

I really love Fluttershy her voice is just so soft and soothing and her tail just looks so soft I could just wrap it around my face and fall asleep I also really love Pinkie Pie her deep fluffy tail would just make the softest most cuddly pillow and I could just rest my head on it and fall asleep either of them would make an awesome girlfriend 

Rainbow Dash has the capability to be very sweet and gentle like fluttershy, plus i think she'd love the movies and game i own

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, NathanW200 said:

From experience I can tell you that curly hair leads to tickled noses.

4 hours ago, ccb20yes said:

Rainbow Dash has the capability to be very sweet and gentle like fluttershy, plus i think she'd love the movies and game i own

Heh, I've wondered how much she'd try to keep it hush hush at first though, sort of like her Daring Do obsession. "Don't you tell ANYPONY that we snuggled."

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

From experience I can tell you that curly hair leads to tickled noses.

Heh, I've wondered how much she'd try to keep it hush hush at first though, sort of like her Daring Do obsession. "Don't you tell ANYPONY that we snuggled."

Even if i did, she wouldnt hurt her boyfriend, would she? :D

• Brohoof 1