Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

1 minute ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Hey now... now.. HOOVES OFF my Dashie!

(Twilight zaps Dash with a duplication spell, and both dashes copy eachother, then the duplicate walks off with you.);)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ccb20yes said:

(Twilight zaps Dash with a duplication spell, and both dashes copy eachother, then the duplicate walks off with you.);)

*glances back and forth between the two* Uhh... wait.... Chrysalis if this is you messing around, I swear to Celestia...

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

*glances back and forth between the two* Uhh... wait.... Chrysalis if this is you messing around, I swear to Celestia...

Twilight: "Trust me, its just a safe duplication spell! I dont wanna see anymore rabid love birds, ya hear?" :angry: Me, Dash #1 and #2: "Yes ma'm.":lie:

:kindness:  Fluttershy is just so adorable I would do anything to be her boyfriend  :fluttershy:

fluttershy_simple_by_aethon056-d9vip3n.png

Aww she's so awesome and Hot!

She's so nice and Hot!

She's so cool and Hot!

Edited by NathanW200

Aaaaah I wish I was a pony because rainbow dash is so cool, awesome and radical and if I dated her I would make everyday with her special and fun and do all of the athletic fun things she loves to do! We are so compatible!:wub:

sorry im going over the top, but can you imagine actually living in pony ville? life would be so amazing!

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy would be my date to the Grand Galloping Gala then we would grab a nice romantic dinner and a walk in the park seeing the beautiful night sky with the stars and the moon shining bright you know it so lovely and romantic

• Brohoof 1

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2012 at 5:03 PM, ASAP Q said:

What if they were human?

They are human in Equestria Girls

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2012 at 4:05 PM, Shankveld said:

none?

I like to date people.. ~

So would you date them when their human in Equestria Girls 

Edited by NathanW200

12 minutes ago, NathanW200 said:

They are human in Equestria Girls

So would you date them when their human in Equestria Girls 

I wouldnt mind dating Rainbow dash as a pony, or human. she has a very beautiful personality, and she still is beatiful as a pony.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:38 AM, ccb20yes said:

Heck yeah my friend!  

I think Fluttershy is the worlds best Pegasus she is just so adorable and hot I think I'm in love with her there's just so much about her that is beautiful and she has the best element of harmony Kindness and having a girlfriend who has kindness can't be beat another reason why I want Fluttershy as my girlfriend 

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:01 AM, Lucartini said:

Rainbow Dash is the cutest, hottest, and most lovable Pegasus ever!

are you sure your not talking about Fluttershy because this sounds a lot more like Fluttershy when it comes to cute hot and lovable you won't find a Pegasus cuter hotter or more lovable than Fluttershy 

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:11 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

This means war!

1461187988426.jpg

are two of you fighting over the same pony 

I'd like AJ to be my GF honestly. She'd help me keep in shape. She's have me doing wholesome work. She's relatively grounded and sensible. She's kind. And she's both cute and has enough muscle to kick my ass.

Edited by gingerninja666

If someone is like Rarity then I would be attracted to her, buut...

That being said, none will my answer since I can't see them like that.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

On 3/28/2013 at 12:46 PM, Windwaker said:

Ok, why is everypony saying Twilight is adorkabke? What the buck does adorkabke even mean? I am so confused right now! And why isn't anypony picking rarity except a few?

you make a really good point I have no idea what Adorkable means either I don't think it's even a real word and I would expect Rarity to have more votes than that if you noticed she is in last place she has less votes than anyone else including the option none of the above which is ridicules I thought Rarity was more popular than that I like Rarity not as much as Fluttershy but I still like Rarity enough that she wouldn't be in last place

On 2/9/2012 at 5:29 PM, Plasmastorm X-15 said:

Flutteshy & Rainbow Dash, Pegasus Ponies UP!

I agree especially Fluttershy she's hot

vector__466___fluttershy__26_by_dashiesparkle-da1l9tq.png

Edited by NathanW200

5 minutes ago, NathanW200 said:

you make a really good point I have no idea what Adorkable means either I don't think it's even a real word and I would expect Rarity to have more votes than that if you noticed she is in last place she has less votes than anyone else including the option none of the above which is ridicules I thought Rarity was more popular than that I like Rarity not as much as Fluttershy but I still like Rarity enough that she wouldn't be in last place

I agree especially Fluttershy she's hot

vector__466___fluttershy__26_by_dashiesparkle-da1l9tq.png

I think adorkable implies that twilight is very smart, and into  books and science. "nerdy" "dorky" things. plus, she's adorable!hence the term adorkable.

On 4/24/2013 at 2:55 PM, Umbral Noir said:

It's between Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle, but I would probably prefer Fluttershy, because of her kindness and she's... just... so... CUTE!!!

I agree completely Fluttershy is HOT!!

and you can't beat the element of Kindness it's the best element of them all

welcome_to_my_house__by_acuario1602-d65tmxs.png

Edited by NathanW200