Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

On 6/26/2012 at 10:34 PM, RealLifeSpike said:

Fluttershy, Then Rarity

Fluttershy Because She's Just SO DAMN ADOREABLE! ;)

Rarity because She's Fancy, Lol

I agree Fluttershy is hot

happy_fluttershy_by_rainbowcrab-d4lm6vt.png

Edited by NathanW200

The first problem is that I don't like girls that way (if you didn't know).

The second problem is that they're ponies. I'm just not into ponies.

The third problem is that, honestly, I don't really like any of them that much.

But if they were rule 63, totally human, and I just had to pick one... That's actually rather difficult, because I don't think I'd keep a relationship with any of them...

1. In Rainbow Dash's case, it would end pretty quickly because I wouldn't be able to stand her self-absorbed nature.
  2. In Pinkie's case, she's way too extroverted, and her antics would annoy me too much to consider it. So it wouldn't work.
  3. In Rarity's case, our interests do not align. Not to mention, my wardrobe is  quite appalling.
  4. In Applejack's case, it would likely work until she realized that I'm not too keen on farm work.
  5. In Fluttershy's case, there'd likely be a communication issue. It wouldn't be too bad at first, but eventually we would split apart. 
  6. In Twilight's case, it could actually work... But considering my lack of organizational skills, probably not.

On 8/5/2018 at 10:46 AM, shyabetes3939 said:

Fluttershy is mine and mine alone! :squee:

Great choice she is so kind and she'll be kind to you too and a Girlfriend who is so kind can't be beat you'll love Fluttershy she is so nice

On 8/10/2018 at 5:19 PM, NathanW200 said:

Great choice she is so kind and she'll be kind to you too and a Girlfriend who is so kind can't be beat you'll love Fluttershy she is so nice

Watch yourself though. Discord over there... he's been giving you nasty looks all evening.

9 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Watch yourself though. Discord over there... he's been giving you nasty looks all evening.

Discord is not crush on her. he is her best friend, and he's like her protector. remember that Dscord gave Celestia flowers.

12 hours ago, Van123 said:

Discord is not crush on her. he is her best friend, and he's like her protector. remember that Dscord gave Celestia flowers.

Yeah but technically Discord wouldn't be Fluttershy's best friend anymore if she was dating somepony because having a boyfriend is literally the highest level of friendship before marriage at that point it's turning romantic and if Discord has no intention of dating Fluttershy than that wouldn't be boyfriend status which isn't as high of a friendship Plus if Fluttershy ever did get a boyfriend it would take up a lot of her time and she wouldn't be able to spend much time with Discord anymore their bond would be challenged it would be the exact same situation between Fluttershy and Discord as it was for Pinkie Pie and Maud in the episode The Maud Couple and we saw how upset Pinkie Pie was and Discord would feel the exact same way if Fluttershy got a boyfriend so the person you replied to might have a point

22 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

You make a really good Point Discord's Bond with Fluttershy would be challenged if Fluttershy got a boyfriend just like what happened with Pinkie Pie and Maud when Maud got a boyfriend in The Maud Couple

On 7/18/2012 at 1:15 AM, Flutter_shy_FTW said:
On 7/17/2012 at 4:13 PM, 'Chill Mists (Chilly)' said:

... You will not have her! >:0

bullshit she's mine

not have who

On 7/7/2012 at 6:28 PM, Twilight Sky said:

GIVE ME FLUTTERSHY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

I love this comment it's awsome I'm guessing if you can't have Fluttershy you have nothing to live for that's true love man

On 5/26/2012 at 9:49 AM, Chill Mists (Chilly) said:

I would marry Fluttershy. She is the perfect girl... shame she's a BLOODY CARTOON CHARACTER. *cries*

I know right I wish she was real I wish they all were real

:fluttershy: I really love Fluttershy's style of playing Buckball spinning tail movies another reason I have a crush on her :fluttershy:

1114877816_1242404__safe_fluttershy_screencap_spoiler-colon-s06e18_buckballseason.thumb.png.732f02e41cf837f00c76610b63b313a0.png

asuming this entails me being a pony myself, then i'd be lucky to have any of them, they're all awesome,if i get to chose then Twilight sparkle, for our many common interests

7 hours ago, NathanW200 said:

:fluttershy: I really love Fluttershy's style of playing Buckball spinning tail movies another reason I have a crush on her :fluttershy:

1114877816_1242404__safe_fluttershy_screencap_spoiler-colon-s06e18_buckballseason.thumb.png.732f02e41cf837f00c76610b63b313a0.png

I forgot how long her beautiful tail is!

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, NathanW200 said:

Yeah but technically Discord wouldn't be Fluttershy's best friend anymore if she was dating somepony because having a boyfriend is literally the highest level of friendship before marriage at that point it's turning romantic and if Discord has no intention of dating Fluttershy than that wouldn't be boyfriend status which isn't as high of a friendship Plus if Fluttershy ever did get a boyfriend it would take up a lot of her time and she wouldn't be able to spend much time with Discord anymore their bond would be challenged it would be the exact same situation between Fluttershy and Discord as it was for Pinkie Pie and Maud in the episode The Maud Couple and we saw how upset Pinkie Pie was and Discord would feel the exact same way if Fluttershy got a boyfriend so the person you replied to might have a point

You make a really good Point Discord's Bond with Fluttershy would be challenged if Fluttershy got a boyfriend just like what happened with Pinkie Pie and Maud when Maud got a boyfriend in The Maud Couple

not have who

I love this comment it's awsome I'm guessing if you can't have Fluttershy you have nothing to live for that's true love man

I know right I wish she was real I wish they all were real

discord is a old man (100000 years old) fluttershy is a young girl that would be unpleasant, they're best friends. that's a friendship story about ponies that is based on g1 not a love story. The romance focuses on the characters like big mac with sugar belle, maud pie and her boyfriend and some ones.

Edited by Van123

1 hour ago, Van123 said:

discord is a old man (100000 years old) fluttershy is a young girl that would be unpleasant, they're best friends. that's a friendship story about ponies that is based on g1 not a love story. The romance focuses on the characters like big mac with sugar belle, maud pie and her boyfriend and some ones.

I was saying if Fluttershy got a boyfriend Discord's bond with Fluttershy would be challenged like Maud and Pinkie Pie when Maud got a boyfriend I never said Discord had any interest in dating Fluttershy but your right about two things their just best friends and their age difference would make it really wired if they dated I'm just saying their Friendship bond would be challenged if Fluttershy started dating some pony just like it was for Maud and Pinkie Pie in the episode The Maud Couple and we know Discord wouldn't be happy about that not that Fluttershy will ever get a boyfriend but I was just saying if she did that's what would happen and Discord would feel the exact same way Pinkie Pie did when Maud got a boyfriend do you get what I'm trying to say

Edited by NathanW200

I'm surprised that Rarity is the least chosen to date. More people have voted for N/A than her. To even more surprise, Twilight is the one that is winning the vote at the current time with almost 25% while Fluttershy out of all ponies is in the close second place. I hope someone has an explanation. :confused:

4 minutes ago, Sparky Hoof said:

I'm surprised that Rarity is the least chosen to date. More people have voted for N/A than her. To even more surprise, Twilight is the one that is winning the vote at the current time with almost 25% while Fluttershy out of all ponies is in the close second place. I hope someone has an explanation. :confused:

I have no idea why Rarity isn't getting any votes it sucks I would expect her to be more popular than that 

On 2/9/2012 at 3:56 PM, ASAP Q said:

Or have a girlfriend. Haha, just a thought...

PS: Pinkie Pie :wub:

NOTE: Vote in the poll and don't write single-word responses, please. It's here for a reason.

This Topic is awesome great for people to express their feelings for these Ponies I thank you so much for creating this Topic I never even thought about creating a topic like this and I can see it's very popular thank you now I can express my feeling for Fluttershy

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2012 at 5:25 PM, Radiance64 said:

Hm, I don't think I'd want to marry a pony as a human, but if, and ONLY IF I was a pony too, then Rarity- I think we would compliment each other well. :)

I wouldn't mind marring a pony as a human especially if that pony is Fluttershy 

On 2/9/2012 at 6:49 PM, RockinRarity said:

lol nopony wants to date Applejack? Why is that?

oh please if anything nopony wants to date Rarity she has even less votes than Applejack even less votes than N/A

On 7/18/2012 at 12:48 AM, Derpy Dash said:

As a human, I wouldn't want a pony girlfriend.

But if I was a pony, I would have to go with Twilight. Even though Dashie is best pony and I love her, I think of Dashie as more of like... How you would love family.

I have a lot in common with Twilight, which is one of the reasons I got hooked on the show.

But I still love Dashie the best <3

I would love a pony girlfriend especially if that pony girlfriend is Fluttershy

Now hold up now all ah y’all! Phrasing is important here! Which you would Like, or who you would Get!

Because, let’s face it, the girls are there for a wide range of personalities & that’s going to be pretty alienating.

Way I see it, I base it off energy levels.

Raininator Dash isn’t slowing down to match anypony’s pace. Much as eveypony wants to, I at least ain’t dealing with that much constant drama & competition.

On the other end of this, I can easily imagine whole weeks go by with nothing much happening with Fluttershy. Much as I relate to her, I can see me getting fed up with her & yelling at her to actually talk or do something!

Pinkie... well, she’d Wear me out something fierce. I would get her, but we’d get into trouble, if ya get me. We would totally be in synch, but there’s only so many parties & shenanigans I can manage! She’d be a great mare to date but not settle down with.

Applejack I’ve always seen as more of a big sister type. She doesn’t strike me as quite as emotional & open so I likely wind up thinking she was ignoring me for farm chores & start going all Pinkie, lol!

Rarity though, I feel for like Spike did. I would love to go shopping with her, gossiping, having chats over tawdry romance novels with tea, I so totally get her artistic & prideful vibe! ...she’s just... a bit out of my league. She’s got businesses to run, a filly to watch... we’d likely spend more time somewhat snidely arguing over petty things like why we HAVE to go to Manehatten for a play when reading at home is BASICALLY the same thing...~

Really, I would say Twilight is best marefriend. 

She’s the sort to spend the day staring at her caterpillar subjects but be so animated about the metamorphosis process that she pulls you into being involved & never hesitates to show her gratitude for how little you did. She’s the sort to barge into the room hyperventilating over how bad her day has been & spends the whole evening muzzle deep in your lap only to turn over & coach you into ranting about your day too.

Twi is that magical sort of introvert that knows how to pull others in. Because she’s spun through every emotion & supports others because she’s needed it herself.

... marry a nerd, kids!

On 7/2/2012 at 6:12 AM, Coolius rpi said:

if i remained a human and they were still ponies, that would be fine, but i would rather be a pony, or they would be a human. (Also it would be kind of awkward for a human to fuck a pony.) but if were talking short term stuff, id choose aj. SHes just such a loevable pony. her work may get in the way sometimes, but again, it wouldnt be a serious relationship.

If we're SERIOUS relationship definately Fluttershy. Sure, we might have fights a lot, but if we stuck together after those, that would just show the integrity of our bond. we have a lot in common. Also, because she controls the animals so much, i bet she knows some pretty awesome femdom techniques in the sack. something i would never pass up.

You make a good point but I would still date them as if they were ponies and I was still human I mean they have the ability to talk just like me

On 7/2/2012 at 6:12 AM, Coolius rpi said:

if i remained a human and they were still ponies, that would be fine, but i would rather be a pony, or they would be a human. (Also it would be kind of awkward for a human to fuck a pony.) but if were talking short term stuff, id choose aj. SHes just such a loevable pony. her work may get in the way sometimes, but again, it wouldnt be a serious relationship.

If we're SERIOUS relationship definately Fluttershy. Sure, we might have fights a lot, but if we stuck together after those, that would just show the integrity of our bond. we have a lot in common. Also, because she controls the animals so much, i bet she knows some pretty awesome femdom techniques in the sack. something i would never pass up.

You're right it would be awkward having sex with a pony but in this situation we could be talking a centaur like Tirek

Edited by NathanW200