Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

I'd have to go with Applejack. I find that she just resembles me almost perfectly.

Hard-working (but sometimes a bit too dedicated), honest (sometimes a bit too honest), and extremely valuing family. I just think that she would be incredibly compatible for me. Also, her accent is adorable.

In a close second, though is Rarity. While she isn't much like me, she still has some very favourable traits. Hard-working, caring. And there are just too many "Classic Rarity Moments" for me to count. Not to mention that she's pretty darn beautiful.

And she hates getting dirty and icky (I hate getting dirty too). So we do have some things in common.

Last note, I would also not mind Twilight. She's a complete geek, like myself, and she's pretty cute. ^_^

(edited)

Ok, here goes nothing: I would totally go out with Pinkie Pie- she seems like she'd fun to try and buckle down, if you know what I mean. ;) Sure, Twilight is kinda hot in a nerdy way(for a pony), Rarity is beautiful(again, for a pony), and Fluttershy is just so damn cute(in general), but I think Pinkie would be a riot of a girlfriend. :D Oh and as for AJ and RD... they're just kinda too tomboyish for me, no offense intended. :P

Edited by SBB64

AppleJack, I don't really think of them in that way but I guess it's more of personality kind of attraction more than anything else. Nothing bad with that right?

(edited)

Although my beloved Twilight Sparkle will probably never be bisexual

MLP aside, I disagree with that statement you made. I don't mean about Twilight. I disagree on general principles. whether a girl has bisexual tendencies or not isn't something you can discern by looking at her. Throughout the series, Twilight hasn't shown any romantic interest in ANY pony. I could even argue that the one pony she is attracted to is a filly...Her beloved teacher Princess Celestia.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Either Rarity because once you get past her haughty-yet-generous (a bit intimidating at times, too), she is beyond adorable and Pinkie Pie because I love bubbly and energetic girls that like to cheer people up.

(edited)

I believe I've answered a similar question like this before, but I would go with Twilight. A cute, intellectual girl with a good heart would pretty readily have me swooning.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303
  • Brohoof 1

All 6 of the ponies are date-able in my opinion, but the problem I run into is how good of quality the relationship would be. In simple terms, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow dash may not want a deep relationship. Rarity might be in love with being with someone, and not because of who I am. Fluttershy, Applejack, and Twilight seem to be capable of having a long, meaningful relationship.

• Brohoof 1

All 6 of the ponies are date-able in my opinion, but the problem I run into is how good of quality the relationship would be. In simple terms, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow dash may not want a deep relationship. Rarity might be in love with being with someone, and not because of who I am. Fluttershy, Applejack, and Twilight seem to be capable of having a long, meaningful relationship.

You have a strong point there lol

MLP aside, I disagree with that statement you made. I don't mean about Twilight. I disagree on general principles. whether a girl has bisexual tendencies or not isn't something you can discern by looking at her. Throughout the series, Twilight hasn't shown any romantic interest in ANY pony. I could even argue that the one pony she is attracted to is a filly...Her beloved teacher Princess Celestia.

Bleh...the thought of Twilight having a crush on Celestia, just makes me want to murder her even more! Which is the main reason I'm so resentful of Celestia.

From the main six i'd have to say fluttershy, while she's not my favourite pony, or of the mane six for that matter, she'd be the one i'd most like to date, her peronality and timidness i am attracted to.

However non mane six i'd say octavia

(edited)

Twilight. It seems like we'd have a good balance going on.

I'd've said Fluttershy, but I think we're too much alike, and we'd just exacerbate each other's insecurities and fears...

Edited by Clover Heart