Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

9 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

They are all far, far too young for me - I would try to court Luna :)

They're most likely in their thirties now though

Edited by Xeltor

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Sure, but I am a much older pony than that; I can be Luna's toy-stallion though :D

Isn't she too old for you? Sure you can handle her? :orly: 

2 minutes ago, Xeltor said:

Isn't she too old for you? Sure you can handle her? :orly: 

I don't think the EqG Luna is quite so old or OP as her pony counterpart, although even discounting the time she spent as Nightmare Moon, I think the Pony Luna is at least a few hundred....

I like Pinkie's wildness, but I like Fluttershy's kindness, and there is Twilight's sweetness and her being smart and organized would prove useful!

Hmm.... that's a hard one, it's between these three.

• 2 weeks later...

(Assuming there is no species barrier, and our ages are nearly or exactly the same...)

I think the closest one I'd want to date for an extended amount of time would be Rarity. She has the right level of energy, she won my heart with her Noire style, and I really connect with her desire to be as generous as possible despite how many might think otherwise of her. To me, she really is the most balanced. I don't know if she'd give me a chance since I'm not famous or high-society, but if she wanted to try dating me, I wouldn't be against it. :grin:

Twilight is nice, but even I need a break from studying.
I love how much Pinkie wants to bring joy into everypony's life, but not even I have that much energy to give 24/7.
Fluttershy would probably be sweet and kind, but I would prefer to date someone that's just a bit more outgoing.
Dash is way too outgoing for me. I like sports, but only occasionally, and I don't have any dreams or aspirations similar to hers.
I come from the countryside, and while I probably do have a lot in common with AJ, I didn't grow up on a farm nor am I passionate about that kind of lifestyle, so I doubt it could work out.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My fav is Rainbow Dash and I would love to be her special somepony. However, it would be a little difficult because she's an athlet and I'm more like Twilight. So in the best case, we would both help each other - I'd become more athletic while I'd help her to slow down for things like reading books, playing games or romantic - and in the worst case, we could be good friends

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...