Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

• 4 months later...

I pretty much love them all. But I would say Either Rainbow or AJ. Twiley Thinks too much, Love Flutters, but she's a little too sensitive, Rarity, Georgeous! but is too dramatic, and Pinkie is too chaotic to keep up with. AJ would be perfect, keeps honesty and family close to her heart. I can appreciate that. AJ is Laid Back, Beautiful and Headstrong. She just has a very dateable personality in my opinion. And imagine her in bed! She would definitely call the shots. And to clarify! I do not see sex as a priority in any relationship. I would be fine with moving to Equestria and remaining human, but would be open to a pony form. And if my Pony GF decides she wants to take things a step further, then I'm up for it. I will usually wait until she brings it up first. It would be awkward remaining human, Definitely would make things interesting. But, Love is Love. I don't judge. Sex is just a bonus, It's all about loving and caring for each other! Now, for Rainbow. She is Hystrung, Powerful, and has a great sense of humor. She is the kind of girl (Like AppleJack) you have to probe when you think something is wrong. Because their pride gets in the way of them being vulnerable. I could see RD just holding together and then going home to just cry for hours on end. And AJ secluded and crying herself to sleep with a bottle of Whiskey in her hoof. I would be the one to help them with their problems, Comfort in a time of need. I know these 2 are tough, but everybody breaks from time to time. And They wouldn't be all into the huggy stuff while they are upset. But this is why I would make my final decision Rainbow Dash, She will keep me on my toes. And she is a tad more vulnerable and sensitive than AJ. Applejack can hold a lot back and still not break! But, I think Rainbow given the circumstances would breakdown on the spot. She acts like she doesn't like getting all lovey and sappy. But she is really sweet and caring. Not to mention she is the element of Loyalty. When alone I think she would be a total Cuddlebug and just want your undivided love and attention. Much like myself she has decent confidence, but still runs into times where she doubts herself. We would be a very good match.

All of them. I am a harem kind of guy. Actually, in the past I used to have harems for real. Hahaha, I cannot help myself. But now I am alone for real, too. I've become tired... for some reason. The moment you have it all, and realize you are still feeling empty. That is the moment you know this world is got no answer. Everything goes to hell eventually, no matter how hard you try.

Edited by They call me Loyalty