Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

UglyBTD

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Pastebin and FimFiction

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watched a bit of the [creepy] original series and got into the reboot at a young age - now it's good stress relief.

Hey every[pony]! If it isn't obvious yet, I'm a newbie here and, in all honesty, I'm a bit overwhelmed by the possibilities (corny, I know). When I first heard of the term "Brony", I did not expect dedicated websites like this. I mean, Ponychan is a thing! Bucking awesome in my opinion. FIM has a special ability to lift my spirits no matter what, and I figured I'd give back to the show and community in any way I could. I'm still not entirely sure what separates a veteran Brony from the rest, but that is something I hope to learn as I go on.

As for me, graduation is near and I'm not ready to grow up. MLP is my way of retaining some childhood innocence and escaping reality once and a while. I'll keep this relatively short and say: here's hoping I'm welcomed!

• Brohoof 7

Hello there. Well, welcome to the forums! I'm sure many people use MLP as a way to escape reality, you aren't alone there. And rest assured, you will definitely be accepted, there are countless nice ponies here!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy your stay! :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the MLP Forums, my dude~! :squee: It's great to have you here~!

Oh, and don't worry; we all still have a bit of childishness within us, no matter what the ravages of time does to our bodies. :fluttershy:

Either way, have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around~! :grin:

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

Hello there. Well, welcome to the forums! I'm sure many people use MLP as a way to escape reality, you aren't alone there. And rest assured, you will definitely be accepted, there are countless nice ponies here!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy your stay! :adorkable:

Thanks, that's great to hear. :squee:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions, we're a friendly, helpful bunch.

Also, there is no such thing as a "veteran" brony. Do you enjoy the show? If yes,  then that's  all you need.:P

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome! B) You are very welcomed here, we all have our inner child side here, so don't worry about it. :dash:

That's exactly what I love about MLP as well, it can bring up my mood better than anything can, except this forum, which I got into only because of MLP. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :sneer:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, The Recherche said:

Welcome to the MLP Forums, my dude~! :squee: It's great to have you here~!

Oh, and don't worry; we all still have a bit of childishness within us, no matter what the ravages of time does to our bodies. :fluttershy:

Either way, have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around~! :grin:

Thanks, I'll be looking forward to seeing you around too!

1 hour ago, PoisonClaw said:

Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions, we're a friendly, helpful bunch.

Also, there is no such thing as a "veteran" brony. Do you enjoy the show? If yes,  then that's  all you need.:P

That's great to hear, takes some pressure off my back! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Hello! Great to see more users popping up all over the place. :P

1 hour ago, UglyBTD said:

MLP is my way of retaining some childhood innocence and escaping reality once and a while.

^ I totally agree. As you get older you start to lose the childlike sense of wonder that the world has, and you easily become more stressed out about getting things done in life. I couldn't have said it any better. You definitely should try to keep as much childhood innocence as you can, as it keeps you from getting bored with life.

I hope you find us very friendly and I hope to see you around!

Anyways, how are doing?

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Hello! Great to see more users popping up all over the place. :P

^ I totally agree. As you get older you start to lose the childlike sense of wonder that the world has, and you easily become more stressed out about getting things done in life. I couldn't have said it any better. You definitely should try to keep as much childhood innocence as you can, as it keeps you from getting bored with life.

I hope you find us very friendly and I hope to see you around!

Anyways, how are doing?

I'm doing great, thanks! 

Just dealing with screwed up sleeping schedule is all. :P

• Brohoof 1