Hi everypony

Lord Midnight Madness

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Babs con website

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Stumbling upon the show on Netflix

Hello everypony. I am midnight madness I have been watching the show for months now. I really enjoy the show and fandom surrounding it. I never thought I would be a fan of such a show but I am. When I used to hear the term brony I i thought he must be weird. But ever since I became one I found out their just normal guys and girls who like the show. I never thought I'd say this but MLP is awesome and it has changed my life. 

• Brohoof 8

Trust me; if you told me last year that I would become a Brony, then I probably would have looked at you like you were wearing a meatsuit~! ^_^ Most of us could probably say the same!

Either way, welcome to the MLP Forums, my dude~! :squee: It's great to have you here~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

Have a great time out there~! :grin:

• Brohoof 5

I remember sharing a similar confusion almost seven years ago. Yup, as a veteran, I am very proud to see that the show is still inspiring the hearts of new fans. I hope you enjoy yourself to the fullest here! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome! ^_^

Maybe not me, but I know many people who have the same story of how they got into the show, doubt of the show, then watching an episode and getting hooked! :twi: I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :P

• Brohoof 3