Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Salutation Everypony!

TMH

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello everyone! I'm TheMagicHobo and it's great to be here with you all! I've been a fan of the show since around the end of season 2, but I've never really made a lot of friends who watch the show because I kinda live in the middle of nowhere and I've never really tried as hard as I should have to make brony friends online.

I really love the show and all the characters and I'm constantly in awe of all the great art that comes out of the fandom. I watch a lot of mlp reactions and read a lot of fanfictions and I absolutely adore the music that comes out of the fandom. I know the height of the shows popularity might be behind us, but I'll always love this show and its characters and look forward to sharing it with all of you!

I'm also a big pc gamer, star wars fan, and a novice coder (C++) so hopefully my nerd card can help me out here as well!

I hope all of you have a great day! <3

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the MLP Forums, my dude~! :squee: It;s great to have you here~!

It seems that your main goal here was to make a circle of friends who shared your common interest... if that's the case, then I believe you've picked a great place to become a member of~! :D

Either way, have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around~! :grin:

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome! ^_^ I hope you make many friends here that have some if it's physical the same interests as you have! :squee: That shouldn't be hard though, since firstly, we're all pretty friendly, and secondly you seem to have many interests and talents! Shouldn't be hard for you to find a person with any of the common interests! :lol: I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :D

• Brohoof 3

@Wannabrony That's very kind of you to say, and I'm sure I will!

@Sparklefan1234 I think I will, thanks!

@Soren Peregrine I'm doing well and thank you! I hope you have a great day as well!

@Nightfall Thunder Thank you and it sure looks like there are tons of great people here!

@Longhaul Thank you!

@Rikifive Thanks! The herd looks very friendly!

@The Recherche New friends are always good! I hope to make many and thanks for your kind words!

Love all of you! <3

• Brohoof 4