Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any MLP Visual Novels or Similar? (Official or Fanmade)

TMH

Does anypony know of any MLP visual novels or visual novel like games out there? If not, what do you think would make a good idea for an MLP VN? Personally, I think taking on the role of a background pony/OC who accidentally gets roped into an adventure with the Mane 6 could be a really interesting premise!

I have vague memories of one that was started, but got cancelled before it got very far into the story. My memory's hazy about the whole thing, but I remember making friends with Vinyl Scratch and Fleur de Lis in the game, and there was a vague indication that it was going to turn into a ghost story of some kind, but that's as far as it went before the creator pulled the plug.

• Brohoof 1

An "Official" MLP:FiM Visual Novel would be a dream come true. Assuming of course that the necessary time and effort was put in to make it truly stellar. Full VA support from the cast of the show would be most the most essential aspect~

My guess is there would be a lesser than .0000078% chance of such a thing coming into existence, however...

• Brohoof 1