1. 1. Which sin best describes you

• Pride
    • Lust
    • Wrath
    • Sloth
    • Glottony
    • Greed
    • Envy

No this is not the 7 deadly sins anime. Which of the well known 7 Deadly Sins best suits your personality? 

- Pride: Being overconfident B)

- Lust: Lusty :orly:

- Wrath: Angry :okiedokieloki:

- Sloth: Being Lazy :scoots:

- Gluttony: Overeating :pinkie:

- Greed: (We all know what Greed is.) :umad:

- Envy: Jealousy (I didn't know what emote to put here)

I'm Gluttony. I eat too much :D

• Brohoof 4

Envy, to be quite honest. :sunny: I tend to get envious tendencies, regardless of whether there's a reason or not. I'm trying to overcome this, but it's an uphill battle. :please:

By the way, Lyra would represent envy really well; she's green, after all. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

Envy, to be quite honest. :sunny: I tend to get envious tendencies, regardless of whether there's a reason or not. I'm trying to overcome this, but it's an uphill battle. :please:

I'd have thought that you'd go for sloth after taking your essay into account ;)  -Joking a side,  envy will probably be hard to get over that, but I'm sure you can. Good luck!

I on the other hand did choose sloth. I just procrastinate to a point that I lose so much time because I can barely ever be bothered. Like with school work, I know it'll help my future, but I just can't get it done sometimes!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

I'd have thought that you'd go for sloth after taking your essay into account ;)  -Joking a side,  envy will probably be hard to get over that, but I'm sure you can. Good luck!

Oh, trust me; that's another viable candidate as well! :please:

Either way, I hope you can slay your demon as well~! :squee: I know how schoolwork feels, but you can either do it... or not do it. Trust me when I say it's a much better long-term solution to do it. :please:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

Either way, I hope you can slay your demon as well~! :squee: I know how schoolwork feels, but you can either do it... or not do it. Trust me when I say it's a much better long-term solution to do it. :please:

Knowing that it's better in the long run is different to acting on in unfortunately. :(

But I sure will try :P 

• Brohoof 1

I said sloth because I'm pretty lazy, I have a massive speech that I have to write for my English class final, and I've barely started on it even though it's due before the end of next week :blink:

I also did Envy and Greed, while not as prevalent in my personality, I can think of plenty of past instances where I have done things that are greedy/envious and been OK with doing them, even though I probably shouldn't be proud of those things :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

Sloth. I procrastinate like it's my job. :lie: I know it's not a good thing, but I can't help it! I have a school assignment that was assigned at the beginning of the year and it's due tomorrow, I don't have single word down, no joke. :unamused:

I really do need to stop this madness.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Sloth. I procrastinate like it's my job. :lie: I know it's not a good thing, but I can't help it! I have a school assignment that was assigned at the beginning of the year and it's due tomorrow, I don't have single word down, no joke. :unamused:

I mean, you can just be ill tomorrow and have it be due in on monday instead ;)

Though if it's that big of an assignment, one weekend probably isn't going to help. You might want to get some of that done :derp:

Edited by Nightfall Thunder
  • Brohoof 2

I got a score of 4! What do I win?

Ironicaly, greed wasn't one of them.

Pride, Lust, Wrath and Envy I couldn't really decide. I guess it's a good thing I adore demonic entities and myths e.t.c. If you can call it "good".

I'm a sinner, I'm a tainted saint, I'm a saviour it's all the same...

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Crystal Peppermint said:

Definitely pride.

But i don't see it as a sin to be proud of myself. It prevents me of doing things that i might regret or being effected by other people.

Pride was always believed to be most serious of all the sins.

It's all about putting yourself in front of the others and believing you're superior to them. There's nothing wrong with being proud of one's work, it becomes an issue when your pride makes you say "You can't do what I can so I'm better."

Guess this one makes more sense if you take religion, which glorifies humility, into account. Pride just didn't fit in that image, long story short.

• Brohoof 1

I normally am really prideful because out of all my friends and classmates, I'm the most ripped, fastest, and smartest.

The only thing that keeps me from becoming too prideful, is the acne on my face. (Which I'm killing myself to get rid of)

Definitely envy. I wish I could be a good writer and artist like most of the other people. 

All I've done is brainstorm ideas but never fully write them.

Lust and sloth can happen often, wrath sometimes, envy and pride not so often, greed and gluttony really rarely. It usually depends on the my mood and the situation.

Pride & Envy.

I can be envious of others whom I feel are better off with less struggle then myself, as well as those not dealing with some of the things I myself do. But then I remind myself we all have our challenges we face, many often not seen by those around us.

I tend to be proud of my accomplishments and myself overall, which in and of itself I do not consider any sort of "sin", but I do however often put my thoughts and opinions, as well as my general sense of being on a higher pedestal than others, when really we are all just cut from the same cloth. Sometimes I have to take a step back and reevaluate my thinking in that regard.