Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Lunar Glow's Non-Pony Pencil Drawings

Lunar Glow

Hey, everypony! :grin:

This is my little nook of non-pony artwork; I love to draw even though I'm barely adequate, but I'd love to show my favorite community some of it. :)

Hope you like it, my little ponies!

I don't know how regularly I'll post, but it will be often. Here are a few to get us started!

CCI15122017_2.jpg

CCI15122017.jpg

CCI16122017.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Finally, I got around to making another! :grin:fullsizeoutput_2f4.thumb.jpeg.a8ab2702163acf0dfd6f8baf94388be6.jpeg

In case you don't know quite what's goin' on here, its a candle with a dolphin's nose as the wick, to it's left a champagne glass with ocean water and a coral reef and fish within it, and beyond the balcony behind it is the ocean with a flaming rose growing out of the water. Doesn't have to make sense! :P

• Brohoof 2

Heeey look at that! Looks like you're very well on your way to establishing your own style! Keep on drawing, I'm sure you can only get better from here~

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Rosebuds said:

Heeey look at that! Looks like you're very well on your way to establishing your own style! Keep on drawing, I'm sure you can only get better from here~

Thank you so much! :rarity: That’s very kind.

4 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

I was gone for a little while but now I'm back...with~

Owls? :twi: 

CCI13122017_8.thumb.jpg.807498b07c7fe837d9f2b9da562d1021.jpgThought I'd try out a Yin-Yang type thing. :grin:

That actually looks pretty good :) very  interesting and creative idea and usage of it in that context :):balloon:

DId this quick sketch this morning:

8AD59C46-B78D-4EEE-970B-E7956BF1309A.thumb.jpeg.66377dd64d54d539c0a893f91c05317a.jpeg

If you are confused as to what’s going on, this is a rough sketch of a person walking on top of planets as if they were rocks in a pond that is actually space; the sky and air around her is the ocean with an octopus swimming beside her.

Whew! :adorkable:

Just now, CherryAcorn said:

Your welcome! ^^ 

You draw a way better than me 

Aw, thank you :adorkable: I can’t recall any of your drawings but what I can say is that it just takes practice. And everypony has their own unique style; you just gotta find yours! Hope that helps ^_^

• 2 weeks later...