Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were in charge of Poniverse, what would you change?

Dashy 4 Ever

(edited)

Easier to make posts? How so? :P

Also do you mean what changes would I like to make / things I would like to help with if I'd be a member of staff?

You don't have to be a staff member in order to suggest improvements and stuff. :P

Hmmm... But if I had to choose something on my own, then first thing that comes to my mind is the FAQ section. (Refreshing/updating, etc.) Users keep asking the same questions, which probably means, that that FAQ section doesn't get the attention it deserves. :derp:

And probably some other things heh. :P

edit: hah what a coincidence, it was actually just mentioned somewhere else. No need for that anymore I suppose. :derp:

Seems like Jeric takes care of everything. :)

Edited by Rikifive
Typos // typing on mobile
  • Brohoof 1

First before I answer I should say that the Poniverse Staff and Admins do an excellent job, there's very little I'd change (apart from glitches that are out of their control).

Anyways if I was in charge of Poniverse I'd maybe try and get a team to make an Android application for the MLPForums, 

Maybe make Canterlot Avenue a bit more Facebook-esc and also a bit easier to use (and make it an app also),

and a few other things.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

... Also I'd turn these forums into Rarity Forums. That's all what users need. :D

EDIT: DONE!!!!!(more or less) :D 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

Im not much of a leader type so i dont think i would change much of anything. I'm fine on how the site operates on general level. Though what i personally would prefer would be some kind of customization options: skins etc that you can apply

also more stats. The graphs from back then were truly beautiful I sometimes looked them for hours. Options to track all kind of information that can be tracked and turned into stats and graphs.

lo.PNG.8fbc32793fa10c19283721fbe51351f5.PNG

Time online RIP </3

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

... Also I'd turn these forums into Rarity Forums. That's all what users need. :D

I'm listening .... 

• Brohoof 4

17 hours ago, Jeric said:

I'm listening .... 

It's a good thing I am here or horribly fallacious ideas like this may be considered by you uncontested. :dash:

On 6/1/2018 at 8:49 AM, Sunset Rose said:

It's a good thing I am here or horribly fallacious ideas like this may be considered by you uncontested. :dash:

We apparently have some amusing members, huh?

I'd make it easier for mobile users. After the big update they did they made it even more long winded for mobile. They should add the options for text size and colour, place statuses at the top of the page, decrease the size of the thread boxes so there's not so much scrolling to do.

On 5/31/2018 at 1:26 PM, Rikifive said:

EDIT: DONE!!!!!(more or less) :D 

Hey! Hey! What do you know? The MLP forums background is Rarity! Was it you?

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Hey! Hey! What do you know? The MLP forums background is Rarity! Was it you?

The banner yes. ^_^

See, I wasn't lying. :toldya: :D 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

The banner yes. ^_^

See, I wasn't lying. :toldya: :D 

Awesome!! We need a change once in a while. Good job on the banner! :pinkie:

Edited by Sondash Studios
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd add in a system that would let users view analytics - the total amount of time they've spent on the website, the board that they've spent the most time in, etc.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1