Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What we have in common?

Luna's Admirer

Leaving all the "I don't like this, I hate this, I don't like those fans, it's just disgusting and wrong." stuff behind us let's have a friendly discussion here. Let's see what we all bronies and pegasisters have in common.

These are rules for discussion

1- No bashing

2- No harsh criticizing

3- Respect everypony here

I'm gonna tell about myself first.

I like the show so much, I can really relates to some of it's characters. I also like the fandom despite all the "conflicts". I might not approve a few things in the fandom but I respect what other people like as long as they can do same for me. 

Let us know each other in a better way.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
Spoiler

Does anypony else like clop? Or is it just me? :blush:

Well I think the obvious one is we all like MLP and ponies, so that's something we all have in common with each other! :grin:

Beyond that I guess do you guys like Gardening? How about any of the Civilization games? I like those things, anypony else out there like them too? :fluttershy:

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
5 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Beyond that I guess do you guys like Gardening? How about any of the Civilization games? I like those things, anypony else out there like them too? :fluttershy:

I like gardening. I tried a few times but I'm not so good at this.

As for civiliaztion games, I just now came to know about them but I'm gonna try those games soon.

Edited by An Admirer

We all like ponies, guess that was a little too obvious.  

Just now, An Admirer said:

As for civiliaztion games, I just know came to know about them but I'm gonna try those games soon

Get Civilization V, in my opinion it's the best, even better than the newest installment Civilization VI :proud:

• Brohoof 1

I'm not really into gardening but I do like Technology.
I love programming stuff and Talking About Technology of all kinds.

Games are also a big Hobby from me. I like shooter and Nintendo games alot. c:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

How about any of the Civilization games?

I enjoy Civilization V. It's the only Civ game I've tried.

Anyone else miss Age of Empires style RTS games? Nobody seems to make those anymore.

Also a HUGE fan of medieval fantasy--especially 1980s movies/novels. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kings&Hooves14 said:

I enjoy Civilization V. It's the only Civ game I've tried.

Anyone else miss Age of Empires style RTS games? Nobody seems to make those anymore.

Also a HUGE fan of medieval fantasy--especially 1980s movies/novels. 

I'm not so much into the Age of Empires games, but my cousin is a HUGE fan of those, he plays those games for hours, even days on end :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

I dunno if anyone has anything in common with me but I like fixing cars and old buses, 
322201785_IMG_20180531_190035_2CS1.thumb.jpg.275d6938e7ed1144ddbaffee6875b7a8.jpg130412067_IMG_20180531_190114_2CS1.thumb.jpg.930eed5f987e519258c9448a59509a29.jpg
This old Leyland leopard is what I want to transform into a motorhome for myself so I can live where I want and just move about the country when I like :D 
Am looking at about a years worth of work to make it water tight and movable then all be working on making it a nice cosy place to live :P 

606808899_leopardfloorplan.thumb.jpg.5c89ae113e47d43a22edf575fca15bf4.jpg
Rough idea that are subject to change at some point. But this is the general idea I have so far :) 

I'm a fan of adventure rpgs. My personal fevorite is Nino Kuni: WOWW. Anyone else into this game.

2 minutes ago, meck-can-ik pony said:

I dunno if anyone has anything in common with me but I like fixing cars and old buses, 
322201785_IMG_20180531_190035_2CS1.thumb.jpg.275d6938e7ed1144ddbaffee6875b7a8.jpg130412067_IMG_20180531_190114_2CS1.thumb.jpg.930eed5f987e519258c9448a59509a29.jpg
This old Leyland leopard is what I want to transform into a motorhome for myself so I can live where I want and just move about the country when I like :D 
Am looking at about a years worth of work to make it water tight and movable then all be working on making it a nice cosy place to live :P 

Rough idea that are subject to change at some point. But this is the general idea I have so far :) 

Intersting.

2 hours ago, Lunar Glow said:

Welp, we all love ponies here, but does anypony like Classic Rock, Soul, Funk, Rap, and R&B, just to name a few? Or anypony kinda obsessed with music in general? :twi:

I am. I really love the music.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, meck-can-ik pony said:

Daaaaamn. That's really interesting. That bus Looks like a total wreckage. How the hell do you plan on accomplishing that? All I see in the Picture is trash. x3

8 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Any other artists on here? :D

I always hoped to become one but I'm waaay to impatient for that. Huge respect to anyone that manages to get through the first Phase of it where everything you draw looks like garbage.

• Brohoof 1

I like Star Wars, Film, PC gaming and the Pokémon and Mario games. I also like anime, even though I don't really watch it anymore.

On 2018-06-01 at 2:06 PM, ShadOBabe said:

Any other artists on here? :D

I wouldn't call myself an artist, but I do love to draw.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Korato said:

I always hoped to become one but I'm waaay to impatient for that. Huge respect to anyone that manages to get through the first Phase of it where everything you draw looks like garbage.

It really helps that I started drawing as a toddler, and just never stopped. When you’re that young you don’t have the self-consciousness to criticize yourself. And no one is going to criticize a small child either. By the time I was twelve, I’d developed the ability to start seeing my own flaws and started working towards correcting them.

22 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I wouldn't call myself an artist, but I do love to draw.

Then you’re an artist. :D

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Other than ponies, I like video games. If we're being specific, I really enjoy Mario and Pokemon. I like leaning anything about computers. The history of computers, networking and databases are things that I really enjoy researching.

Also, I absolutely love writing creatively and watching anime.

I like Pokemon games. Which one is your fevorite?

Other than that I count myself as fanfic writer and kind if story teller. I'm... more into romance fics than anything else. :please:

I like to draw but still I'm not good at anything else than drawing cutie-marks.

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Other than ponies, I like video games. If we're being specific, I really enjoy Mario and Pokemon. I like leaning anything about computers. The history of computers, networking and databases are things that I really enjoy researching.

Also, I absolutely love writing creatively and watching anime.

I also enjoy pokemon and mario, as well as anime! What's your favourite pokemon game, mario game and anime?

I also study computer science, so there's another similarity  :)

• Brohoof 1

On 2018-06-01 at 11:30 PM, An Admirer said:

I like Pokemon games. Which one is your fevorite?

I like to draw but still I'm not good at anything else than drawing cutie-marks.

Pokémon Platinum is my favourite, but I have a soft spot for Firered. Your drawings will improve a lot if you practice consistently.

On 2018-06-01 at 11:36 PM, Nightfall Thunder said:

I also enjoy pokemon and mario, as well as anime! What's your favourite pokemon game, mario game and anime?

I also study computer science, so there's another similarity  :)

Favourite Pokémon game is Platinum and favourite Mario game is SMB3. As for anime, I like the Devil May Cry adaptation a lot, so yeah that's probably my favourite.

• Brohoof 1