Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mornin' Everypony!

Cherry Crust

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found this forum through youtube. It seemed like a pretty neat place for people like me, and i'm hoping to meet new people!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan of My Little Pony, back in 2012! I remember seeing it appear on a channel, and ever since, I have been quite a fan of the series and their characters!

My name is Cherry Crust, but you can just call me Cherry!

I'm from Newcastle Upon Tyne, a small village in the United Kingdom! I have a mental disorder, known as I.E.D! In regards to that, I hope that I do not hurt anyones feelings, as it is not usually intended. Nevertheless, I quite enjoy meeting new people, and talking with my friends. I am still a student, and sketch in my spare time. I came up with the concept of my pony, by combining Cherry Jubilee and Granny Smith together. His mane is based off Jubilee's gorgeous locks, and has Granny Smith's cutie mark, with my own cherry flavoured twist to it!

I'm hoping to find and meet so many new ponies on here, and hope that I am welcome here anytime!

Thank you!

Cherry Crust~!

Screenshot_9.png.aba28b30e0d1ae07bdd3e123d1e5f719.png

• Brohoof 7

Oh right! I.E.D Is an intermittent Explosive Disorder! It means I can have sudden outbursts of anger, and can get angrily quite easily. I take my medication for it quite often; so it shouldn't be as bad!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Cherry~! :grin: It's great to have you here! Here's your very first brohoof!

Trust me; I believe I can speak on behalf of everyone here when I say that you're always welcome to hang around our little corner of the internet! :fluttershy:

Have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :squee:

• Brohoof 5

10 minutes ago, Cherry Crust said:

Oh right! I.E.D Is an intermittent Explosive Disorder! It means I can have sudden outbursts of anger, and can get angrily quite easily. I take my medication for it quite often; so it shouldn't be as bad!

Alright! I'll keep that in mind. ^-^ It sounds tough to have, though, so you're a strong individual!

• Brohoof 4

Hello sand welcome! :icwudt: You're from the UK, eh? :huh: Well, greetings from Canada! And I don't think I'm the first one to say this, but I have to say, that's a really nice OC! I like it! :toldya:

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :smug:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome.
I really hope you'll enjoy your time here. :3
And don't worry about your mental stuff. I don't think you will hurt anyone. Especially now that everyone knows about it. c:

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome! Having to live with I.E.D. sounds hard, but it sounds like you are managing it pretty well, so hats off to you! I hope you have a great time here making friends and talking about the show. See you around! :grin:

• Brohoof 1