Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some Features I would love to see

Korato

(edited)

Hey,

since I found this Forum I really enjoyed the site Pony.fm aswell. This is why I thought About some Features that could really improove the Website.

1. After you enter something in the searchbar make the things like "Matching users" or "Matching albums" etc. clickable Links that will lead you to all Search results of that category. Because I noticed that if you search for a more popular but older song (Hooves up high for example) that a Million remixes Show up but not the acual song itself. That feature would fix that Problem.
  2. Give me the option to configure who sees my Favorites and who not. Because some people love more privacy
  3. Not necessery but maybe quite nice to keep the Database updated: For the songs of the "archived artist profile" make a "Suggestion" button available where people can submit Thumbnails and Descriptions to make the song look nicer. That could also be done for the songs of "Various Artists" where an Artist could be suggested. After the suggestion is submitted, a Moderater could check if everything is in order and then just update the whole song by just the click of one button. That would make the Moderation of Songs way easier and it would be a collective effort. Maybe even reward users that have many approved Suggestions by giving them something cosmetic on thier Profile or even allowing them to approve suggestions themselves after a little Helper Application.

I hope that these are some pretty nice suggestions. I know all of this would require some huge backend work. But it would definetly improove the Website in my opinion. :)

Edited by Korato
grammar error

(edited)
1 hour ago, StrawCherry said:

What do you mean with "favorites"? :huh: Like the favorite characters on the left side of your profile? Because personally I don't think that's really a privacy matter.

I was talking About Pony.fm Profiles. There is a list that Displays all of the Songs and Albums you gave a "Favorite" 06017085a5c3d8d1627ea361577cfea8

I know a bunch of People personally that feel ashamed about thier own taste in Music and they would probaply like to hide it.

Edited by Korato
grammar error

(edited)

My bad... I didn't notice the complete category... :lie: Sorry! In that case, I agree with you. I have felt ashamed for my music taste for the longest time myself, so I second that option!

Edited by StrawCherry

I would prefer to go back to friends and not followers. And I would like the ability to remove a follower (or friend), or at the very least have options to organize them or make them visible/hidden or whatever;

11 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

I havefelt ashamed for my music taste for the longest time myself, so I second that option!

Why would you be ashamed of your own music tastes?

1 minute ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Why would you be ashamed of your own music tastes?

For me personally, it was because I thought people would consider me "weird" if they knew what I listened to. This was when I was in high school and tried to fit in as much as I could, so liking something other than was was "cool" was total bully material, which is extremely upsetting. I don't know if this is the reason for others as well since I can't speak for them, but it is my reason. ^-^ I'm no longer ashamed though, so don't worry haha. I'd gladly share my taste with the entire world at this point.

• 1 year later...