Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alexshy Fan Club

The Recherche

I proposed this idea in the WPCC Lounge, and it seemed like a lot of people were for the idea... so here we are~! :D

As you have already articulated, this thread goes out to @Alexshy for being an amazing gal~! :yay: She's humorous, clever, and an absolute joy to hang around with! I believe I can speak on behalf of the WPCC Lounge (and to a greater extent, MLPF as a whole) when I say that we're very grateful to have her around! :squee:

springtime_by_joellethenose-d9y24ee.png

If you have anything you would like to say about Alexshy or anything she has done for you, then be sure to show her some gratitude here~! :yay:

Stay awesome, Night Pone~! :orly: 

• Brohoof 7

Alexshy has always been a good friend to me, even if I haven't always repsonded in kind.  I feel very honored to know her and I hope our friendship can continue for a good, long time.

She's always so regal, even when super serious.

1974478672_286035__safe_artist-colon-zutheskunk_derpyhooves_princessluna_car_clothes_female_hat_mare_necktie_pegasus_pony_serioushat_suit_wallpaper.thumb.png.13c4d42d6aee76c3f0874a2717a59adc.png

• Brohoof 6

Yay! We have a thread to appreciate our forum Princess of Night Pone! :yay: You know what that means?...

It's time to spam Luna. :orly:

I'm just kidding, but have a Luna anyways! :proud: Because everyone needs a bit more "night" in life! :P

Spoiler

Princess_Luna_by_artist-stardustxiii.png.c6237c2942054cd8c70c9088086ec2c4.png

Thank you for creating the thread and thank @Alexshy for all the boops and good times here in WPCC! :squee:

• Brohoof 7

I can't believe you actually made this thread, recherche. :lol:   I suppose it was a very popular idea, though.

Well regardless, though I haven't been here long, I'll agree that AlexShy is great to be around, and seems to be quite popular among many ponies, may her reign be plentiful!

• Brohoof 4

*slowly clipts into the dark room* Ahem... Whither is everypony... Hello, helloooo!!! Is... SQUEE!!! *lights turn on and she sees the herd greeting*

bymagnalunaarts1513893868454.jpg

Awwww!!! I... just... can't... Really... Squee!!! *mutters to self* Come on, being friends with Fluttershy must have affected thee this much not...

Really, mine friends, mine valorous ponies... I have no words, thank you, all of you. I'm pleased and quite embarrassed, in the earnest.

Actually it's because ye all are awesome, talking to you maketh me happy, thus I support the general high spirits hither. But it's your virtue, not mine, dear friends!

sample_76ae0ca4d2a19d5d1fca333918f04b23d

Squee! *sniff-sniff* *sighs and subtly wipes a tear with her wing*

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Squee! *sniff-sniff* *sighs and subtly wipes a tear with her wing*

Just let it all out, Alex; tears of joy won't kill you. :rarity: I'm very glad that you're pleased with your Fan Club~! :yay: Just know that it exists for a reason; we're very grateful to have you around! I hope you continue to enjoy yourself here, and that you can continue to bring joy to us (which you seem pretty good at)! :squee:

*Embraces the Night Pone* :proud:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Just let it all out, Alex; tears of joy won't kill you. :rarity: I'm very glad that you're pleased with your Fan Club~! :yay: Just know that it exists for a reason; we're very grateful to have you around! I hope you continue to enjoy yourself here, and that you can continue to bring joy to us (which you seem pretty good at)! :squee:

*Embraces the Night Pone* :proud:

*grabs you into a bear hug and nuzzles* giphy-downsized-large.gif.303cb203c162e82369b0d8a17c386066.gif

• Brohoof 2

On 6/2/2018 at 4:52 AM, The Recherche said:

I proposed this idea in the WPCC Lounge, and it seemed like a lot of people were for the idea... so here we are~! :D

As you have already articulated, this thread goes out to @Alexshy for being an amazing gal~! :yay: She's humorous, clever, and an absolute joy to hang around with! I believe I can speak on behalf of the WPCC Lounge (and to a greater extent, MLPF as a whole) when I say that we're very grateful to have her around! :squee:

springtime_by_joellethenose-d9y24ee.png

If you have anything you would like to say about Alexshy or anything she has done for you, then be sure to show her some gratitude here~! :yay:

Stay awesome, Night Pone~! :orly: 

Great idea! :D 

@Alexshy 

LUNA/FLUTTERSHY ARE BEST PONES!!!

I am part of this fanclub. Alexshy forever! Woo!

• Brohoof 3