Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alexshy Fan Club

The Recherche

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

*returns to polish and shine the pedestal @Alexshy is being placed upon :)

*squeaks and flushes* I'm still undecided how to treat that one. I'm flattered, naturally, but I don't think I deserve it much more than any of you, mine valorous friends. *catches and tickles the pone mockingbird* :orly:

• Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*squeaks and flushes* I'm still undecided how to treat that one. I'm flattered, naturally, but I don't think I deserve it much more than any of you, mine valorous friends. *catches and tickles the pone mockingbird* :orly:

Ah, but you clearly do my princess - not only were you the originator of what was to become the WPCC, but there is your work on FimFiction to consider :D

*adds a little gold detailing to the marble of the pedestal*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
31 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah, but you clearly do my princess - not only were you the originator of what was to become the WPCC, but there is your work on FimFiction to consider :D

*adds a little gold detailing to the marble of the pedestal*

If only everypony at FimFiction shared thy optimism, mine friend. Thank thee greatly thou... despite thou art still the pone mocking bird *nuzzles*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

@Alexshy

Well. I was thinking about the general idea, even if....considering.......you perfectly know...;)I feel that my presence here at least once and writing at least one my post here on thread devoted to you is simply a kind of my pleasant duty.:icwudt:

So:

You are wonderful and caring friend and you deserved for all the best, including all these compliments about you and words of appreciation which were wrote and will be written on this thread!:squee:

You are my the best friend I ever met and your friendship simply makes my life better. I know that I always can count at you and totally trust you. Thanks to you and your true literary talent I can reading such wonderful book about world of Equestria. You know that I really would like to write much more about you, having such many amazing and important reasons but….you know.:fluttershy:

Thank you that you are yourself and you are my dearest friend!  :twi:

I hope that this thread will make you many occasion to tears of hapiness and blushes.^_^

*hugs you very tight*

shylent_night_2_by_burnedpigeon-d7lxkqd.thumb.PNG.58edcb99769aab7afdd96014c0f640a3.PNG

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Longhaul said:

*reads one of @Alexshy's stories*

*looks at what he's written*

*deletes his mountain of trash*

NOOOOOO!!! :blink: I really extend mine hope thou art not serious. Dost thou have any copies? Really... The main thing is the idea behind, implementation can be improved any time (or constantly). I haven't even seen thy story... *pouts*

5 hours ago, Manaka Hitomi said:

Haven't interacted a lot but seems like someone I could respect :)

I hope your day today can be beautiful :)

*waves hoof in most friendly greeting* We interacted more on DA if 't be true mine memory serveth me well. In particular in the comments to some of mine friend's ( @Yoye Wolfgrel ) arts :twi:

Mine gratitude! Same to thee, mine friend.

56 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Alexshy

Well. I was thinking about the general idea, even if....considering.......you perfectly know...;)I feel that my presence here at least once and writing at least one my post here on thread devoted to you is simply a kind of my pleasant duty.:icwudt:

So:

You are wonderful and caring friend and you deserved for all the best, including all these compliments about you and words of appreciation which were wrote and will be written on this thread!:squee:

You are my the best friend I ever met and your friendship simply makes my life better. I know that I always can count at you and totally trust you. Thanks to you and your true literary talent I can reading such wonderful book about world of Equestria. You know that I really would like to write much more about you, having such many amazing and important reasons but….you know.:fluttershy:

Thank you that you are yourself and you are my dearest friend!  :twi:

I hope that this thread will make you many occasion to tears of hapiness and blushes.^_^

*hugs you very tight*

shylent_night_2_by_burnedpigeon-d7lxkqd.thumb.PNG.58edcb99769aab7afdd96014c0f640a3.PNG

Awww! *nuzzles* Thou art simply overestimating mine role in thy life, lief, and thy mood improving, but... well, thou can evaluate better methinks.

Mine dearest friend, feel free to write anything thou seest necessary hither... or in PMs for that matter. I would like to thank thee exactly for being thyself, for being hither for me, for reading mine stories, commenting and giving me new ideas. The same refers to any of you, mine valorous friends. Me and mine stories are nothing without you and your reading, feeling and reacting, watching the dreams ;)... praising the Night... Ahem... I'd like to realize that 1000 years ere, but... that would be arrant another story then, correct? :orly:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
54 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Thou art simply overestimating mine role in thy life, lief, and thy mood improving, but.

Not true. :dry:

well, thou can evaluate better methinks.

True!:icwudt:

Mine dearest friend, feel free to write anything thou seest necessary hither... or in PMs for that matter.

As you know, from many reasons, I strongly prefer PMs.;) I am here only for a moment. But if whenever you will like to see me here - just call me! I can only add here that you made true my dreams about having true friendship! Thank you!:P

I would like to thank thee exactly for being thyself, for being hither for me, for reading mine stories, commenting and giving me new ideas.

Thank you! *nuzzles* You know, that's why friend is for! :icwudt:

176.thumb.png.6bd39def7d84adb75c387f49b0029f8c.png

Once again enjoy your well deserved thread!:squee:*soars and disappears among the clouds*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

52 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

A Princess so kind and generous, that she'll give you company in your misery, even when one's coffee maker is on the fritz. :wat:  

my-little-pony-mlp-other-Princess-Luna-213252.gif&key=2ac61b6518b8a2ca0adc160e0258da8c5a9d1f481ae2612b9287cd8266a6cf7b

Alas, thither are days I'm so busy, I can't attend all the meassages and friends, I would strongly like to normally *sighs* I keep trying mine best though.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Alas, thither are days I'm so busy, I can't attend all the meassages and friends, I would strongly like to normally *sighs* I keep trying mine best though.

Light is at the end of the tunnel and we still love you. :wub:

• Brohoof 3

35 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

*hugs @Alexshy*

5445536.jpeg.613df334921cca482b2bc01b7a71d4c4.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rising Dusk said:

Light is at the end of the tunnel and we still love you. :wub:

Thanks a lot, mine friend! Mayhap the evening shalt be less busy, who knoweth...

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

NOOOOOO!!! :blink: I really extend mine hope thou art not serious. Dost thou have any copies? Really... The main thing is the idea behind, implementation can be improved any time (or constantly). I haven't even seen thy story... *pouts*

I spoke in jest, but I do believe you are the vastly superior writer.  I had some ideas for that story I had mentioned, and will try to do some work on it over the coming week.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

A Princess so kind and generous, that she'll give you company in your misery, even when one's coffee maker is on the fritz. :wat: 

Ouch, truly a tragedy that cannot be borne :)

4 hours ago, Longhaul said:

I spoke in jest, but I do believe you are the vastly superior writer.  I had some ideas for that story I had mentioned, and will try to do some work on it over the coming week.

It is usually best not to try and judge your own work against that of others - nopony can truely appreciate the value of their own production, and some of the greatest writers have credited their early editors and the advice they received for their later stardom :)

18 hours ago, Alexshy said:

If only everypony at FimFiction shared thy optimism, mine friend. Thank thee greatly thou... despite thou art still the pone mocking bird *nuzzles*

Your work is clearly well received, my princess, and you should just accept our praise in the spirit in which it is given - although I do admit my casual manner may lead some ponies to perceive sarcasm where none exists :)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Your work is clearly well received, my princess, and you should just accept our praise in the spirit in which it is given - although I do admit my casual manner may lead some ponies to perceive sarcasm where none exists :)

Mine lief, in that particular case mine commentary was given regarding thy previous sarcastic remarks partially. Saying that, I can appreciate thy attitude (and evaluation), despite thou being tongue in cheek quite frequently. 3e6325314cc875fc7.jpg.c30e49c377075e339166ebb7aa7d9c14.jpg

*hugs the coffee expert pony*

It is usually best not to try and judge your own work against that of others - nopony can truely appreciate the value of their own production, and some of the greatest writers have credited their early editors and the advice they received for their later stardom :)

Wisely stated, mine friend. Exampli gratia, I am nev'r arrant satisfied with mine literary work... If 't be true I tried to improve something till I am satisfied with it, I would have been stuck with the first chapter of something forev'r.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Heed me, mine valorous ponies and dear friends (well, it's two in one naturally...)!

I would like to hug and show mine gratitude to each and everyone... Alas, due to technical limitations (and mine holey memory 3e6325314cc875fc7.jpg.c30e49c377075e339166ebb7aa7d9c14.jpg) I shall go mentioning according to some virtual list (if 't be true thou art not thither, blame it on Luna - that's mine fault, not thou being less deserving). So...

@Fluttershy Friend: Mine dearest friend *cuddles and kisses the yellow snoot* I'm immensely grateful to thee for kindness and care, for being hither in mine best and worst times, for constant support and help with mine little literary endeavours.

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

@Jade Fire: *snuggles and strokes your mane* Thanks, mine dearest filly, for being with me and sharing good and bad moments likewise.

5445536.jpeg.613df334921cca482b2bc01b7a71d4c4.jpeg

@CypherHoof the Reblanked: Mine valorous friend, partner in boop crime and valuable coffee expert *hugs and... boops*

coffee_with_princess_luna_4.thumb.jpg.f9a9a7078b25b4f2733931f160d528da.jpg

Forgivest thy lazy princess for not updating this still. But tis how it started *winks* as ye all can see @Fluttershy Friend @Totally Nature Tune being a zilch late for the tea and our dear cat pone @Simply Cerberus (in his humorous form).

@Totally Nature Tune: *hugs tight* I extend mine hope we can share more tea and RP and awesome time. Stay cheerful no matter what!

@Simply Cerberus: *nuzzles and scratches behind the ear* Meow! Thanks for being humorous and supportive and... for treating mine mane accurately ;) BOOP!

boopcat.thumb.jpg.6c950c899796457d51a3133dd1d8d088.jpg

@Longhaul: Thanks for tolerating mine criticism and constant nightly overwatch :orly: And for sharing common literary interest, of course. Mayhap that heavy cart *wink-wink* was loaded with books. And... ehhh... sorry for the doughnuts ;)

ltnq-1529167850-412124-full

@Spicy BronyNumber2A: Mine valorous partner in boop *boops* and RP crime. I extend mine hope thy cape nev'r covereth in dust and thy rapier knoweth any rust! *salutes*

bart_cheval_by_yoye_wolfgrel-dbtcpi0.png

@Twilight Luna: /)*(\  The Night Shalt Last... Enough for us to enjoy the Moon and Stars *hugs* Thanks, and for not letting me become bored in Ask Luna thread specifically.

1204664.gif.e4eeaeab86e53a0256eeeec14412a34c.gif

@Mirage: Mine nocturnal sister! I extend mine hope, thou art alright, simply overburdened by the new task of honour - thy destiny (without inner cold) scripting! Dost not forget about us all and drop hither once in a while!

3i.jpg.968d12b95c6588790f881ce7365af4ba.jpg

@Rikifive: Thanks for remembering about mine birthday, mine friend *hugs*

@Brisby: *hugs and boops* He-hic! Thanks! boop.jpeg.6392c9df1962926450d11a0b92dc515c.jpeg

@Valencia: Beest well, mine lief, and takest care! *sighs* 12342.png.a5065f29afb65675b8a7b0d521a53d75.png

@Totally Lyra: Ehehehehe!!! Thou shan't hide thy minty snoot from mine friendly warm boop!!! *hugs tight*

Lyra-minor-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D

(the editor really disliketh me... *sighs*)

@The Recherche: Thanks for being a kind, super cheerful pony and friend, for thy birthday wishes, for... that thread. Squee! *hugs*

nightmaremoonxrarity_by_kilala97-da00db0

*giggles* I shan't bite!

@Wholly Windcharger @Denim&Venom @TheNerdyGriffoN @Cute Little Baby Dashie @Nightfall Gloam @TheTaZe @Califorum @Sparklefan1234 @TheRockARooster @ShadOBabe @Loyal Defender @Rising Dusk *group hug with the cool fluffy WPCC band of party and coffee addict pones*

luna_dance_by_starblaze25-d7oe1iz.jpg&ke

THANK YOU ALL, MINE DEAR PONIES!!!

(if 't be true anypony feeleth unfairly not mentioned, givest me a nudge, okay?)

Edited by Alexshy
bear with me adding, cause the editor works funky for me
  • Brohoof 3

@Alexshy I'm glad you've noticed me! We haven't talked that much but I would mind talking to you a bit more often. Happy Birthday again btw. ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, Alexshy said:

@Fluttershy Friend: Mine dearest friend *cuddles and kisses the yellow snoot* I'm immensely grateful to thee for kindness and care, for being hither in mine best and worst times, for constant support and help with mine little literary endeavours. 

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

@Alexshy

I've just returned from........(you know;)) and I'm able to answer properly now.

Thank you my dearest friend for your kind words!:fluttershy: You know that I'm always here for you!:)

Friendship is really magic! *kisses your cute freckled snoot and cuddles heartily* I hope that you have wonderful day!:squee:

5ac0a8cd6bbd6_Hihi.thumb.jpg.165c4391d67bd48393caaf1eb3858242.jpg.1e07fca4682fb78c8decd3f371a38d7a.jpg

Oh. One more thing!:P

I make this birthday cake myself for you! :proud:But ......only personal collection my Luna! Sorry! :ph3ar:^_^

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.047a2bc980c672a2fea5e89cf8988f40.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend