Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Banning

Can you personally request to have your account removed or banned?

10 minutes ago, Royce said:

Can you personally request to have your account removed or banned?

That answer depends on your residency. Please review this FAQ you can send a request to the ops team, or open a support ticket here if you feel you are eligible for account deletion. 

2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

That answer depends on your residency. Please review this FAQ you can send a request to the ops team, or open a support ticket here if you feel you are eligible for account deletion. 

I have opened a support ticket and have sent an e-mail as well.

12 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I'm just curious, but how do you determine if a certain user is an EU resident? What if a non-EU resident were to use a VPN to make their IP address appear to be from the EU? :huh: 

28 minutes ago, Wightling said:

I'm just curious, but how do you determine if a certain user is an EU resident? What if a non-EU resident were to use a VPN to make their IP address appear to be from the EU? :huh: 

Identify verification is addressed in one of the GDPR recitals and not something that the general community needs to be concerned with since the compliance rules impact the organization and not its users.  

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Identify verification is addressed in one of the GDPR recitals and not something that the general community needs to be concerned with since the compliance rules impact the organization and not its users.  

So in other words, non-staff are not allowed to know? Okay, I apologize.

Edited by Wightling

• 2 years later...
  • The topic was locked