Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the dumbest thing you've done recently?

Dashy 4 Ever

What's the dumbest thing you've done recently?

Well, I just came from the pool now and I did a front-flip on the diving board, failed, and smashed my back hard against the water.

To make matters worse, the lifegaurd (Who was obese) lectured me for 5 minutes on "safety, rules, and blah blah blah. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 3

I got incredibly drunk a few months back, like incredibly drunk and I happened to have my friends want to put me in a taxi to send me home I was so drunk, this lead to me being took to the taxi my friends payed for and then me, out of nowhere, sprinting away and jumping over a few garden walls and then running onto the walking path nearby and falling over face first, I smashed my watch on my arm quite badly and also gave myself a pretty nasty black eye in my left eye and a large gash across my left eyebrow. I'll blame the bottle of alcohol and not my own idiocy.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Handsome Changeling said:

I got incredibly drunk a few months back, like incredibly drunk and I happened to have my friends want to put me in a taxi to send me home I was so drunk, this lead to me being took to the taxi my friends payed for and then me, out of nowhere, sprinting away and jumping over a few garden walls and then running onto the walking path nearby and falling over face first, I smashed my watch on my arm quite badly and also gave myself a pretty nasty black eye in my left eye and a large gash across my left eyebrow. I'll blame the bottle of alcohol and not my own idiocy.

Wow, well, alcohol is bad. Too much is worse.

• Brohoof 1

Yesterday I bought a Snickers ice cream, then I realized Snickers has nuts in it and I'm allergic so I had to throw it away.

• Brohoof 1

I think so far,  was trusting a friend who always or never honored their word on things.   

Dumbest thing was to not monitor myself closely enough and let my emotional imbalance affect my rational thinking enough to change the actions that I would have taken without that disturbance.

I put a closepin on my lip and let it stay there for a few minutes.

Not my proudest moment

• Brohoof 2

I resigned from Shock on my Gmod server, because after dealing with trolls all day I got demoted for following through with a false AOS that I thought was lawful. In my rage I stormed out of the brig and joined the Medics, who took me in with open arms after what I've done for them. Now all my Shock friends don't talk to me as much, and I feel I have nothing else to really do there.

(edited)

I almost sat on my glasses. Probably would've been pretty bad if that ended up happening. :/

Edited by Cash In

• 1 month later...

I wired money so I could get my awaiting fortune from the Nigerian Prince that never showed up :sealed:

Nah, I'm just kidding, the dumbest thing I've actually done lately would be not looking at my work schedule so I ended up being nearly a half hour late one day cuz I thought I had the day off, well, I didn't :pout:

Note to self now- always look at the work schedule at the beginning of the week and not just assume I'll have the same hours as last week 

Yes I can be pretty dumb and assume stupid things sometimes :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

On 2018-06-06 at 9:33 AM, Earl Grey Ghost said:

Cut a corner too tight and went over the curb with my car. v__v, no damage, just jarring....and dumb.

Nah, I wouldn't call that dumb. Anyone could make that sort of mistake.

13 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I wired money so I could get my awaiting fortune from the Nigerian Prince that never showed up :sealed:

Nah, I'm just kidding, the dumbest thing I've actually done lately would be not looking at my work schedule so I ended up being nearly a half hour late one day cuz I thought I had the day off, well, I didn't :pout:

Note to self now- always look at the work schedule at the beginning of the week and not just assume I'll have the same hours as last week 

Yes I can be pretty dumb and assume stupid things sometimes :muffins:

That suicidal moment you realize you actually don't have a day off. Well since I had school, I mostly just then took my day off.

There are too many stupid things I've done lately, getting drunk in school, getting high in school, even making a school presentation while being drunk, it wasn't my best presentation to say at least and the teacher was.........very pissed lol.

I was in a hurry rebuilding a vacuum pump at work and installed the oil pump in the wrong orientation. I kept wondering why it was misting oil so bad. lol. Luckily, I didn't run it long enough for any damage to occur and was able to fix it.