Sondash Studios

What's the dumbest thing you've done recently?

Stuck my nose into other people's business when I really shouldn't have.

3 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Stuck my nose into other people's business when I really shouldn't have.

Really Same bro I do that all the time even thou I shouldn’t.

Trying to go pee in the middle of the night in the downstairs bathroom without turning the light on, and finding out someone left the seat up when I sat down, so I got stuck in the bowl :blush:

Yeah, I uhh pee sitting down. Idk why. Being weird is fun :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Appley Hooves said:

Trying to go pee in the middle of the night in the downstairs bathroom without turning the light on, and finding out someone left the seat up when I sat down, so I got stuck in the bowl :blush:

Yeah, I uhh pee sitting down. Idk why. Being weird is fun :toldya:

That's not weird, I do that too, and I appreciate when someone does that, because then they don't cover the whole toilet and the area around it with your pee. So unless it's a really filthy public toilet, I also mostly sit down lol.

• Brohoof 1

Posted (edited)

I was looking for an blue "glow n dark" paint and found one. And I want to see what it look like so I covered it over with my hands to see it glow, it didn't.  I turned to the worker and said "it doesn't work what a ripoff!" But it turn out the paint I was holding was a "clear blue" not "glow in the dark." Somehow I misread the word  "clear" for "glow".

Edited by TBD

Confessed to my crush, only to find after the second time we reunited that he doesn't have a crush on me anymore. >//////<

• Brohoof 1

uhhh I dropped a waste toner cartridge on my new white shirt at work... 

14 hours ago, Fangirl Mode said:

Confessed to my crush, only to find after the second time we reunited that he doesn't have a crush on me anymore. >//////<

That's not stupid at all, it was a very couragous thing of you to do, you should be proud. I'am sorry he didn't feel the same.

I sent really weird and suggestive messages to my female math tutor lol. If I would keep posting every stupid thing I do, half of the comments in this topic would be from me lol.

Walking in the dark and nearly going headfirst into a wall was the dumbest things I've done recently.

I do a lot of dumb things, but the most recent one was get into a verbal fight with a neighbor who would take up two parking spots with his motorcycle. I thought i was in the right since, you know, common sense and courtesy would have one believe a motorcycle would only need one spot. However this guy was adamant that because it was an expensive bike. Spent 20 minutes getting mad.