Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the dumbest thing you've done recently?

Dashy 4 Ever

Trying to go pee in the middle of the night in the downstairs bathroom without turning the light on, and finding out someone left the seat up when I sat down, so I got stuck in the bowl :blush:

Yeah, I uhh pee sitting down. Idk why. Being weird is fun :toldya:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Appley Hooves said:

Trying to go pee in the middle of the night in the downstairs bathroom without turning the light on, and finding out someone left the seat up when I sat down, so I got stuck in the bowl :blush:

Yeah, I uhh pee sitting down. Idk why. Being weird is fun :toldya:

That's not weird, I do that too, and I appreciate when someone does that, because then they don't cover the whole toilet and the area around it with your pee. So unless it's a really filthy public toilet, I also mostly sit down lol.

• Brohoof 1

I was looking for an blue "glow n dark" paint and found one. And I want to see what it look like so I covered it over with my hands to see it glow, it didn't.  I turned to the worker and said "it doesn't work what a ripoff!" But it turn out the paint I was holding was a "clear blue" not "glow in the dark." Somehow I misread the word  "clear" for "glow".

Edited by TBD

14 hours ago, Fangirl Mode said:

Confessed to my crush, only to find after the second time we reunited that he doesn't have a crush on me anymore. >//////<

That's not stupid at all, it was a very couragous thing of you to do, you should be proud. I'am sorry he didn't feel the same.

I sent really weird and suggestive messages to my female math tutor lol. If I would keep posting every stupid thing I do, half of the comments in this topic would be from me lol.

I do a lot of dumb things, but the most recent one was get into a verbal fight with a neighbor who would take up two parking spots with his motorcycle. I thought i was in the right since, you know, common sense and courtesy would have one believe a motorcycle would only need one spot. However this guy was adamant that because it was an expensive bike. Spent 20 minutes getting mad.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was feeling a bit down so I was like you know what? I’ll have a glass of wine. I’m not the sort of person who drinks a lot or that often(mostly a glass or two and only socially). What’s one glass? 

Drank the whole bottle.

Since I’m not a frequent drinker Its a bit obvious why this was a poor decision.

• 2 weeks later...

I was cooking a prime rib for New Years dinner and was using a new digital meat thermometer I got for Christmas. I was a little confused when the thermometer kept showing me the same temperature (165F) no matter what I did or how long the meat cooked. So I abandoned it and went with my instincts. It turned out that the thermometer had a sticker showing what the digital readout should look like, including the 165f temp, applied right over the actual readout. I was reading the damn sticker the whole time instead of the actual readout hidden underneath it. When my oversight was pointed out to me and the sticker removed, i was happy to see the temp was pretty close to where I wanted it, and the meat came out pretty good. But there was some chuckling at the table at my expense during dinner. 

• 3 weeks later...

A few days ago a teacher gave me a pile of our textbooks in the beginning of a class (I'm in a first row btw). I thought "Why did she have me all those textbooks? She must've did it accidentally", grabbed my textbook from the pile and returned them on the teacher's table. I realized that those textbooks were for people in my line (or vertical row idk) and I had to hand them, when my classmates behind my got up a went to the teacher's table to take their textbooks and gave my "thanks a lot" looks

• 7 months later...