Purple Pharaoh

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Curiosity after seeing memes

Hi everypony

I have been watching FiM since the hiatus between season 1 and 2 after seeing tons of menes and I was blown away by how fleshed out the characters were compared to previous generations. I love most of the music and throughout the series my favorite character keeps changing. It started out switching between Twilight and RD but Tabitha's delivery makes Rarity hilarious so she eventually won out.. I still love RD, especially with Scootaloo. I like sarcastic Twilight and was concerned her princess promotion would change her, but it hasn't been too bad. I actually overall think the show continues to improve. I'm sad there's only going to be one more season but I hope it goes out strong. I hope Scoots gets to fly since even Spike can at this point. 

I still haven't gotten an opportunity to see the movie, though S8 has given away plenty about it.. 

Anyway, I look forward to discussions about the remainder of the series, wish I would have I would have joined sooner!

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Pharaoh~! :grin: It's great to have you here!

I noticed that you have excellent taste in ponies. :icwudt: More Rarity fans are always welcome to the MLP Forums~!

Joking aside, have a great time out there, my dude~! :squee: I'm looking forward to seeing you around~!

• Brohoof 6

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :) 

If you are looking for discussion, I'm sure you'll be able to find it, there are obviously quite a few others here :lol: 

Also, don't worry, better late than never! :grin:

I hope you enjoy your stay :muffins: 

• Brohoof 5

9 minutes ago, Purple Pharaoh said:

I'm sad there's only going to be one more season but I hope it goes out strong. 

Meaning 9 seasons total? This is news to me. Can anybody else confirm this? o,o

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hello and welcome! :grin: Glad to have a long time fan here with us! Each character certainly does have their own moments to shine in the series, so I do understand picking a single character is pretty hard to do. :rarity: I think you'll find the discussions that you're looking for here, we are one the most active forums for MLP lovers! :proud: Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :D

Edited by Wannabrony
Forgot to remove quote
  • Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to our online universe. There is still plenty of discussion about the show left to do, and beyond that, we have other stuff and things, like games! I hope you have a great time here, and I hope to see you around! :grin:

• Brohoof 4