Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where are your favorite places to escape the world?

Dashy 4 Ever

First I used to escape to here on the forum and watching MLP after that i kinda realized the freedom that i could feel and I ended up becoming pretty attached here though in the end i think it went bit overboard for me.

Then I used to escape commenting on dA though that shared the same feeling of freedom and life and joy that i was experiencing here and that is something that i still do 

These days I escape by watching Anime mostly and i feel that as of right now that is good balance for me.

• Brohoof 2

Books, video games and cartoons. But since they are not exactly places, I'll say Ankh-Morpork, Wasteland and Ponyville or Beach City.

• Brohoof 1

My bedroom is my safe space. I venture there to escape any issues that I am having.

• Brohoof 1

My dreamworld. :squee: But if I have to be awake, I tend to draw and play games to escape reality. I sometimes write stories too. All while listening to music, which is a very important part of my ability to cope with stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Usually just going anywhere alone :wacko: , doesn’t even have to be far away; the pond is nice too. At night time specifically :pout: .

Theres other ways too but I’m too lazy to list :scoots: .

• Brohoof 1

My husband's arms. *dreamy sigh*

On a less sappy note, I prefer to watch Lord of the Rings or the The Hobbit to escape, or read them. I also draw when I want to shut the rest of the world away. I stick in my earphones and start doodling. My husband even made me a seperate art room in the house so I can be completely alone. But every now and then he'll come in and play the piano we have in there while I draw. It's lovely.

• Brohoof 2

My favorite places? @Sherbert Music-Guard's loving embrace :P

OK, but besides that, my favorite places to escape the world and just be happy in are my bedroom, I spend a lot of time in there. I also enjoy taking my dog for walks in the woods near my house. I also like to read good books or fanfictions (Like Fallout Equestria!) and of course MLP, MLP is a great way to relax your day away too :D  

Places to escape the world can be physical places or fantasy. Both apply so for physical places I'd say the Disney parks are my favorite. But I could be quite happy in French Polynesia or the Mojave Desert. Imaginary places would be worlds from Star Wars or a few of my own fictional inventions. I can think of one or two cartoon worlds I wouldn't mind spending my time in for that matter.  

The Internet. But I can't go there much anymore because we STILL can't afford to pay for it, even after not having it for almost 10 weeks now.

Otherwise on the computer, playing video games. But all I have there is an emulator that only has a couple of games worth playing.

My small workshop. Only with my projects, and some music.
Daydreams and virtual worlds.
Some days get into my car and drive away from everyone into the nature, alone with my thoughts.