Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Leader of the Gangreen Gang From PPG Officially Joins the Gorillaz Virtual Band

Kai-rouken

I don't understand how this is even possible to be perfectly honest. Thought I was in the Twilight Zone when I heard about this announcement. I mean, what's next are there going to be Big Daddies in Fallout 76 or sommat? xD

I have to wonder, will this really amount to anything in the long run? Is there any potential for interesting lore developments within the Gorillaz universe involving other PPG characters? Will Mojo Jojo make an appearance in any of their new singles? lol. Or even crazier, will there be any Gorillaz tie-ins to the currently airing PPG reboot on Cartoon Network? Idk, man, but seeing Ace with that spectacular animation in their Humility single was obscenely exciting to say the least.

pQWW5r.gif

xGorillaz_Ace.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vAlEsuCFC

^It really excites me to think what other characters from the show would look like in such a beautiful art style *q*

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Kai-rouken said:

I don't understand how this is even possible to be perfectly honest. Thought I was in the Twilight Zone when I heard about this announcement. I mean, what's next are there going to be Big Daddies in Fallout 76 or sommat? xD

I have to wonder, will this really amount to anything in the long run? Is there any potential for interesting lore developments within the Gorillaz universe involving other PPG characters? Will Mojo Jojo make an appearance in any of their new singles? lol. Or even crazier, will there be any Gorillaz tie-ins to the currently airing PPG reboot on Cartoon Network? Idk, man, but seeing Ace with that spectacular animation in their Humility single was obscenely exciting to say the least.

pQWW5r.gif

xGorillaz_Ace.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vAlEsuCFC

^It really excites me to think what other characters from the show would look like in such a beautiful art style *q*

We need get the Powerpuff girls 

(edited)

I know! I was like:

But Supposedly it was linked since at least '02

gorillazppgtownsvillecrp.png.9abab4c7306141312d71b289aa54b821.png

This is from the Powerpuff girls movie in '02.

799075068_d-sidesback.png.8f3e7dcc45514be121a5172209a77986.png

This is from the back of their D-Sides album from '07.

post-24370-0-36148200-1414804822_thumb.jpg

And Lauren Faust has been a huge fan of Jamie Hewlett since at least her college days (Halloween as a character from Hewlett'sTank Girl comic)

I don't know how I never noticed the Mojo Jojo shirt on the D-sides album :blink:

Edited by Cirrus.