Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony in need of a VA or writer?

Zhooves

Recently, I've really wanted to contribute in the community/fandom, one way or another, and as far as the equipment and skill I have, I'm kind of limited to two things:

Voice-acting

I'm really new to this, as I have only done one audition (last night), at which I was told I could do a good Diamond Dog (Gollum-ish) voice, but I can try out different voices.

I'm 17 years old, and male, so I might sound somewhat teenager-ish, but I as many others, can change my voice if I push it a little.

I'm kind of shy, so I might have to spend some time getting used to certain voices, as well as daring trying them out. But who knows? Maybe I'll get a little more reckless from this.

I'm Norwegian, so I can probably pull off a Skyrim-ish accent, as well as a few others (but might need a few pointers) such as German, British, Scottish, Australian and Russian, as well as speaking Norwegian if that's needed.

I'm not into singing, but if you think my voice is good enough, maybe I could try...

I prefer to use Skype, both as a way to talk, and to send audio-files unless it's done live (my internet sucks, so it might be just sending files), so add me if you want.

And finally, scripts are appreciated. I can improvise, but I think it will be easier if I have an idea of what I'm about to say.

Writing

If you need help with any kind of writing, feel free to ask!

I'm writing a ok fanfic at the moment, and I'll happily contribute if you need any ideas, or spell-/grammar-checking. Add me on Skype if you want, and we could talk about those things.

I also have a couple of OCs (One that I made for my fic, and one based of the first one for RP, so they're almost identical, with the main-difference being their abilities and background-story).

If you want an example, then here's my RP-OC:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/night-cloud-r480

So yeah, I guess I can help on making OCs and background-stories and stuff as well.

I also play guitar (but I currently don't have a good way of recording it) so I guess I could help with making a few tunes... In tabs, that is.

I hope to be of help in any way!