Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Favorite thing about the forums?

Im_not_crazy_im_just

It's pretty simple. Say your favorite thing about the Forums. Doesn't even have to be about the show. Just what do you like about this site in general.

Mine is how nice and welcoming everyone is here. (Unlike a lot of other communities where you say "Hi i'm new here" and like half of them say something like "Go f*** yourself"). Going on the forums makes my day every day. :) 

• Brohoof 2

I'm still realtively new, so I've not fully expierenced what all the forums have to offer.  But I do like a place where I can actually talk about the show... no one else I know cares about it.  Not even my sister!  (She only cares about the old MLP Movie "Escape to Crystal Castle")

• Brohoof 1

Just now, JCKane said:

I'm still realtively new, so I've not fully expierenced what all the forums have to offer.  But I do like a place where I can actually talk about the show... no one else I know cares about it.  Not even my sister!  (She only cares about the old MLP Movie "Escape to Crystal Castle")

I feel you. Whenever i want to play a game with my friends or family or talk about games nobody cares.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite part of the forums is the artwork and how people aren't scared to express themselves. I can respect that

4 minutes ago, JCKane said:

I like that you mention that not even my sister likes the show either. She walked in my room one day to find my mlp collection just little blind bag figurines and says are you a brony. I said yes she kind of rolled her eyes and walks out. But she's accepted it. 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Midnight madness said:

My favorite part of the forums is the artwork and how people aren't scared to express themselves. I can respect that

I like that you mention that not even my sister likes the show either. She walked in my room one day to find my mlp collection just little blind bag figurines and says are you a brony. I said yes she kind of rolled her eyes and walks out. But she's accepted it. 

Well, I'm pretty odd and most of my family doesn't share my interests. And I have no friends and I'm stuck living in the middle of no where.  So yeah.

Ofcourse, I'm also not a brony.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Midnight madness said:

@JCKane Yeah people I've talked to think bronys are weird. I can tear down a car and ride a motorcycle. But I can't unwind and watch some mlp and collect a few memorabilia items. Oh yeah and work 40 hours a week too

People can be so cruel.   Good thing I only have school to deal with :P

• Brohoof 2

I was watching mlp in my living room and my sister decided to come in and sit down. a few minutes later she asked "Why are you watching this?" I replied with "Why not" and i felt like telling her if she didn't want to watch it she could leave.

• Brohoof 1

Can I say two? I'm saying two.

I like the sheer level of activity here. There's always something new and plenty of people online.

I, like you, also like how friendly people are. When I introduced myself, I received a myriad of greeting, including a special one from @The Recherche, which, honestly, made my day.

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, JCKane said:

People can be so cruel.   Good thing I only have school to deal with :P

I feel being in school would be worse. If word got out you'd be bullied. I think if word got out I was a brony I would say yes I watch a show about pastel colored ponies so what. Lol

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Midnight madness said:

I feel being in school would be worse. If word got out you'd be bullied. I think if word got out I was a brony I would say yes I watch a show about pastel colored ponies so what. Lol

I'm in online school.

Not that I wasn't bullied in grade school... and then was a social outcast after that.

• Brohoof 2

i don't understand what happens in my school :/

like i keep drawing ponies at school and some people that pass never noticed it was mlp ponies? like i'm not complaining  that makes my job allot easier :3

(i don't have enough courage to say that i like mlp easy like @Midnight madness does)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Outnick<3 said:

i don't understand what happens in my school :/

like i keep drawing ponies at school and some people that pass never noticed it was mlp ponies? like i'm not complaining  that makes my job allot easier :3

(i don't have enough courage to say that i like mlp easy like @Midnight madness does)

Trust me I've had plenty of times I've almost got caught. Other than my family knowing only a couple close friends know and that's it. I feel that I shouldn't be ridiculed for what I like. I'll admit it does seem weird to watch such a show but at the same time not. I enjoy it and what others think about my interests I could care less. 

• Brohoof 3

I like that aside from the very occasional trolls, everyone here are very friendly and usually free of judgement. I also love the people that I've met here. Getting to talk to them everyday empowers me through each day. :)

• Brohoof 3

My favorite thing about the forums here? Well I really like that I've found such an active community of like-minded people! I never imagined that of all the places on the internet, an MLP forum would be the most active community I've ever seen, and it's super awesome that I've been able to meet so many amazing people here who like to talk about MLP, I really feel like I'm a part of a bigger community now and that's awesome B)

I've gotten to meet so many people on here, I think it makes up for the nonexistent social life I have irl. I met @Sherbert Music-Guard on here, and I can't imagine my life without him :wub:

• Brohoof 4

The friendships I have made. If you told me on March 8th of this year that I would have made an amazing circle of friends soon, I would have looked at you like you you had a milk mustache. I'm very glad that my expectations have been far surpassed in such a short time. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

I feel that the people I've met here are my favorite thing about the forums.  I feel privileged and honored to know those I've met here and I am glad to call them friends (not sure if they feel the same about me, however).  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Even with the risk of sounding weird, I really like the avatar sizes here. Most forums only allow quite tiny avatars so it's a welcome change that they've still remained rather large here even after the layout updates.

There are also loads of topics as well as active forum games here so replying to topics is most often a good time.

(edited)

Love the fact that the community is very warm and tight-knit. Not only that, but it's very accepting and always has something to offer.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1