Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask me a question!

JCKane

I saw this and figured, why not.  Even though I have my doubts anyone will reply.

Nonetheless, ask away.  I'll reply pretty fast.

Also, I reserve the right to not answer questions that pertain to my address and the like.  And other questions but doubt they'll be many of those.

6 minutes ago, JCKane said:

Also, I reserve the right to not answer questions that pertain to my address and the like.  And other questions but doubt they'll be many of those.

Lmao wtf xD

Anyway my question is when did you start watching FiM?

4 minutes ago, WWolf said:

Are you alone? What’s your favorite scary movie :umad: ?

Nope.  And I'd go with the Saw Series.  Not sure which I like most out of them though.

1 minute ago, Kai-rouken said:

Lmao wtf xD

I seen another person do it like that so :P

1 minute ago, Kai-rouken said:

Anyway my question is when did you start watching FiM? 

That would be I believe 2015/2016.  I was a bit interested in the series from the various marketing I'd seen and a person I knew was a big Trixie fan (at least had her 'name' as his Xat name).  I finally got a chance to watch it then when I saw it on Netflix.  Marathon'd the entire series.. which was up to Season 6 at the time.  Well, strike that... Season 5.  But I believe a few days after I got caught up, season 6 came out.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

What's your social security number? 

my SSN is #123-45-6789

6 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

What do you think Twilight Sparkle's favorite ice cream flavor is?

Twilight_Sparkle_with_two_ice_cream_cones_S7E22.png

Uh...Chocolate chip?  I have no idea.

Edited by JCKane

23 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Does driving an electric car put any less of an impact on the environment if the source of it's energy comes from a power plant that burns coal? :huh:

Said power plant that burns coal is only 1 of the ways energy is created.  There are wind turbine's and Hydro based ones.  Both of which use natural energies to generate power.  So technically, it would help one way or another.  Not to mention regardless of that, you're still reducing the amount of 'fumes' released into the atmosphere since instead of having power plants that burns coal AND gas powered cars.. you'd just have Power plants that burns coal.

26 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

What do you think of the sitcom Friends?

I've seen a few episodes of it and it's ok.  But not really something I watch.

16 minutes ago, JCKane said:

Said power plant that burns coal is only 1 of the ways energy is created.  There are wind turbine's and Hydro based ones.  Both of which use natural energies to generate power.  So technically, it would help one way or another.  Not to mention regardless of that, you're still reducing the amount of 'fumes' released into the atmosphere since instead of having power plants that burns coal AND gas powered cars.. you'd just have Power plants that burns coal.

But that just means you have to burn more coal to meet the slight increase in energy demand, and gas is more efficient than coal while also putting out less carbon emissions, so owning an electric car in say, West Virginia where 95.5% of electricity is made by burning coal, you might be increasing your impact on the environment, depending on how efficient your electric car is.

4 hours ago, SharpWit said:

But that just means you have to burn more coal to meet the slight increase in energy demand, and gas is more efficient than coal while also putting out less carbon emissions, so owning an electric car in say, West Virginia where 95.5% of electricity is made by burning coal, you might be increasing your impact on the environment, depending on how efficient your electric car is.

*shrug*

• Brohoof 1