Egg-3

Top 3 MLPEG songs?

1. Welcome to the Show

2. Acadeca

3. My Past is not Today

Edited by

1. Cafeteria Song 

I really like the cheerful tone of this song, as well as the fact this it's the thing which got me into the fandom to begin with. If this song didn't exist, I wouldn't be on this forum right now.

2. My Past is Not Today

I can relate to Sunset Shimmer rather well and this song pretty much accentuates that. I actually teared up a little, when I first heard it.

3. Let's have a Battle (Of the Bands)

I can't really give reasoning about this one. I just kind of like it.

Badges

1) Welcome to the Show

2) Shine Like Rainbows

3) My Past is Not Today

Badges

1. Welcome to the show

The Dazzlings part in this is amazing and i could listen to it all day maybe even in different languages. It was a perfect climax of the movie, even though Sunset's part is too poppy to me, but almost every friendship-for-the-win song sounds like that unfortunately.

2. Unleash the magic

I love how it slowly becomes more and more intense and Twilight's part in the end just gives you goosebumps. The whole concept of Crystal Preppers wanting to use magic is pretty cheesy, and they're so calm about the magic existing like hey this isn't Equestria those strange thing aren't ok here! Still, it's my fave movie of EG just because of Sci-Twi and the ending with Midnight and the song is awesome.

3 Shine like rainbows

Unlike eg's most cheesy pop-ish repetitive friendship songs this one is extremely uplifting and beautiful, it really makes you feel something other than "Ok it's a happy ending we get it". 

1. Under Our Spell

2. Life is a Runway

3. My Past is Not Today

Badges

1. "ACADECA" - Friendship Games
  2. "Helping Twilight Win the Crown" - Equestria Girls
  3. "Battle (Of the Bands)" - Rainbow Rocks

1. "So Much More to Me"

2. "Helping Twilight Win the Crown"

3. "Welcome to the Show"

Badges

My favorite MLPEG songs are:

1.Dance Magic 2.Cafetaria Song 3.Monday Blues 4.Welcome to the Show 5.Friendship Games 6.Tricks up my sleeve 7.Acadeca 8.Shine like Rainbows 9.Let's have a battle 10.My past is not today. Some of them I have it on my Spotify list.

Personally I have to say that the music/songs in MLP-EG/FiM are excellent. Concerning that, Hasbro has a very good tradition. They had good songs and music with the Transformers (More than meets the eye, You got the touch), Jem and the Holograms (Too many to mention but Truly Outrageous and I'm Okay are my favorites) and now with MLP series they are doing the great same job.

I wonder how they manage to compose and produce ageless music. Songs like The Dazzling's Welcome to the Show could have easily been sung by Lady Gaga, Cafetaria Song by Fifth Harmony, Trixie's Tricks up my sleeve by Ariana Grande etc. If they would release it as an ordinary main stream pop song, with some changes in the lyrics, it could have been a hit as well.

The beat, sound, groove, rhythm and music compostion of many songs are way better than just to be a song of a children's animation show.

Would go with

1. "Midnight In Me"
  2. "So Much More To Me"
  3. "My Past Is Not Today"

:)

Badges

Well, my top three would be...

1. Acadeca

2. My Past Is Not Today

3. Time to Come Together

I don't really know why, but they just got to me. :-D

1. Tricks Up My Sleeve
  2. Coinky-Dink World
  3. Legend of Everfree
  4. Room to Grow
  5. Five to Nine

EG has a lot of really good songs, if counted with mlp it will take more then half of my top 10 songs in the franchise as a whole, so it's not easy to pick just 3. I will count only 1 of each movie, special or short to make it easier in choosing.

3. we will stand for everfree from the fourth movie or unleash the magic from the third, I tried but I just can't decide which is better.

2. the cafeteria song\ help twilight win the crown, it just stuck in my head for days for it is so catchy.

1. Under our spell from rainbow rocks, its only flow is that its too short. I loved all the sirens songs but this one just blew me away, I couldn't believe how good it was. 

How you gonna make me choose just three >_> but I'll try:

1. Good Vibes
2. Shine Like Rainbows
3. Legend of Everfree (the intro song)

Badges

1) Battle of the bands
2) Cafeteria Song

3) Acadea Friendship Games CHS theme.

My picks are The Legend You Were Meant to Be, Helping Twilight Win the Crown, and All Good (despite the fact that it's tragically unfinished.)

My Past Is Not Today

Mad Twience 

Monday Blues 

Honorable mentions:

Under Our Spell 

Shine Like Rainbows 

Tricks Up My Sleeve 

Helping Twilight Win The Crown

A Friend For Life