Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The "Otherself" comic strip

FirePuppy

(edited)

So, I surfed around Deviantart.com and saw this comic where EG’s Pinkie Pie travels through the portal with Sunset and upon arrival, when Twilight spots her (due to Pinkie drawing too much attention), things go really nasty!

1470961__safe_artist-colon-uotapo_pinkie

What do you think would have happened next? My guess is that Sunset, after seeing Twilight’s horrible deed, will kill her, or even more hilariously, send her to the mirror pond with EG’s Pinkie!

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1

If Twilight zapped the EG Pinkie Pie, I'm not sure what they could go to the mirror pool with. After freaking out, they'd probably have to go back to Canterlot High and explain what happened which would be so traumatizing that from then on, travel between worlds probably wouldn't be allowed.

As funny as this comic is, it forces Twilight to jump to conclusions far too quickly while ignoring Sunset's presence and the fact that Pinkie Pie is Pinkie Pie, regardless of what world she comes from, strangeness is to be expected.

I just had a thought however. The Dazzlings at anytime could go through the portal and back into Equestria. Sure they don't have their singing gem things, but I'm sure they could figure something out. All they have to do is snoop around and find it.

I guess Sunset would scream at Twilight for a bit, then go back home and be horrified. The thing is, you can clearly see that this comic is just Sunset imagining what could happen, and given what Twilight knows both about the human world and about Pinkie Pie, I don't think that's actually a likely scenario. 

Honestly, I just want to see one or more of the human counterparts visit Equestria. Imagine them having to adjust to being on four hooves (a surreal sensation in and of itself), learning how to control their pony magic, and becoming fascinated with a mystical land that's unlike anything they've ever seen before.